Step - 6: Catching Cold...

Lilly and Yousef are back to being happier and content again, Lilly has to go to Canada for her Youtube Fan-Fest and so does Yousef for his tour. Lilly woke up by Yousef's side, she wondered if he is alright because he is usually up before her. She decides not to wake him and goes to shower, as she makes breakfast, Yousef comes out of their room, he didn't look so well.

"Are you OK?" asked Lilly.

"Yes I am" said Yousef as he sneezed.

"Bless you babe, have you caught cold?" asked Lilly.

"I guess so" said Yousef.

She passed him napkin and made him some coffee for his cold.

"Thank you" said Yousef.

"Why don't you go to bed? I will tuck you in" said Lilly.

"No I have to pack for my tour" said Yousef.

"Do you want me to help?" asked Lilly.

"No babe, I will manage" said Yousef.

They hugged each other and Lilly packed for the airport and left, as her flight was scheduled earlier than Yousef's. He dropped her off, and came back to pack, he knew he wasn't really well but he couldn't postpone his tour for a minor cold. 

2 Days Later

Yousef was done with his show and was set to fly for Canada, he still had a bad cold, but he was happy to see Lilly as he had not talked to her in 2 days because of them both being busy. Lilly kept thinking about Yousef while rehearsing for her performance of her recently released song "Voices". Yousef landed in Canada and reached his hotel room. He texted Lilly.

"I am in your country, gurl" Yousef texted.

"Oh boy, I am excited to see you" Lilly replied.

They both were happy and excited to meet later. Lilly was finished with her Fan-Fest, and Yousef was tired because of his rehearsals and his cold. They both went to sleep early, without talking for the 3rd day.

Tour Show

The show went really well, they started the Q&A session where a fan asked Yousef about his relationship with Lilly.

"So Yousef, what do you think of Lilly?" asked a fan.

"Well.... Ummm... She is a great woman, she is all about woman empowerment and I really appreciate her and she is a good friend" said Yousef. He wanted to let the fans know they were dating but he kept the promise he had given to Lilly.

He went backstage and saw a beautiful looking woman standing in a dress, he was surprised to see it was Lilly starring at him and smiling continuously. 

"No way" said Yousef as he approached her and hugged her.

"I love you" he whispered in her ear during the hug and kissed her forehead.

"So I am just a friend eh?" Lilly asked as she whispered in his ear.

They gave each other the look and blushed. Yousef sneezed.

"Do you still have cold?" asked Lilly.

"Well... Umm... Yes I do" said Yousef.

"We gotta do something about this then" said Lilly.

They both went to Yousef's hotel room, she hugged him tight and told her she was proud of him and his show. He thanked her. They both lay on the bed.

"Tell me it was fun coming to my homeland?" said Lilly.

"Yes it was" said Yousef continuing "Why can't we live here? In the country side? What if we left L.A and moved somewhere else? On the country side?" 

"What do you mean?" asked Lilly.

"What if we moved on from this life? I mean are we always going to go on tours and different places and stay away from each other? Why can't we just move to a place, and work from home and make videos together and not go anywhere?" asked Yousef.

"Its who I am, Yousef" said Lilly.

"I know, I am just thinking" said Yousef.

"I am going to go home OK? I will check on you tomorrow" said Lilly as she was confused and weirded by the idea of moving away from everything she has worked for.

"Good night" said Yousef.

"Good night" said Lilly as she sneezed, realizing she has caught the cold from Yousef.