Step - 4.2: The Brown-Eyed Girl

Lauren called Lilly as she wanted to do a skit with her, as her, Yousef & Alex were hanging in a local cafe. 

"Hey Lil, I was wondering if you are free tonight I want to do a skit with you" said Lauren.

"Yes sure babe, I will be at your place around 7 pm" said Lilly. 

As she hung the phone, her and Aman went for a movie in the nearby cinema. 

"So I was thinking about your question about me coming with you to Chicago" said Lilly, as she held Aman's hands.

"Oh yeah? So what have you decided?" asked a happy Aman, as he smiled continuously.

"I want to go with you, but I have been so independent my whole life, it is hard for me to do so" said Lilly.

"I understand Lilly, I know it is a big step, no pressure" said Aman.

"Thanks" said Lilly as she smiled at him.

At Lauren's Place

Lilly & Lauren completed their shoot for Lauren's new skit, they sat there eating pizza as Alex and Yousef entered the her apartment. They greeted eachother.

"So what's going on with your new man?" asked Alex from Lilly.

"We have got back together, I think it was the right thing to do" said Lilly as she glanced at Yousef, who wasn't happy to hear that.

"So are you going to date again?" asked Yousef in a sad voice.

"I don't know Yousef, what do you want me to do?" said Lilly.

"Do what you wanna do Lilly" said Yousef.

"What if I said I want to be with someone else, Yousef?" said Lilly as she looked him into the eye.

"Then tell him" said Yousef as he shared an eye contact with his brown-eyed girl.

Lilly smiled at him & knew that she should think about her life with Aman, rather than hoping for Yousef to express his feelings. She wanted him to say how he felt but at the same time she was happy to know Aman was with her.