Step - 4.1: A Walk In the Meadows

Aman woke Lilly up with a bouquet of flowers. His gesture touched Lilly's heart and she noticed a spark in her heart for him. She longed for someone to support her and treat her the way Aman treated her, it was bitter-sweet for her as she had been independent for such a long time & didn't want to be with any man, but she liked that she was loved and cared for. 

"Today's day is our day, and I want you to spend it with me" said Aman to a hapy Lilly.

"What do you have in mind?" Lilly said in a shy voice.

"Something very special, go get ready" said Aman.

Lilly got dressed and wore her Bawse Lipstick, she stunned Aman with her beauty. He was very happy to see her all dolled up just for him. Lilly had forgotten last night with Yousef and decided to enjoy her day with Aman. She no longer felt trapped between two men, in her heart she thought it quite clearly that she now wanted to get back to Aman and she was considering his proposal.

Lilly and Aman drove to the meadows out of the town, where Aman had the whole venue decorated. It was a white tent decorated with flowers. She loved how Aman pulled up the whole thing. She was starting to enjoy his company. 

"So how did you spend this time without me?" asked Lilly.

"Well I went took a girl out on date when you weren't around" joked Aman.

"Are you trying to make me jealous? Cause you are a terrible liar & I like that in men" asked Lilly.

"You're right I am a very bad liar" said Aman

They both smiled and got chatting & drinking, and enjoying their day. Aman in the middle of the conversation mentioned that he has got an offer from an arts company.

"I wanted to tell you something, I have got a job in Chicago, the salary is really good I'll be working with a lot of talented and famous artists and I am considering it" said Aman

"Oh that's great! Congrats" Lilly said this as she realized that she didn't want Aman to go.

"So I was wondering if you could come live with me in Chicago? I came here for you and for signing my contract with them. What if you came with me?" said Aman.