Step - 5: In a Relationship...

2 weeks later

Lilly and Yousef are finally in a relationship now, they have never been so happier. Finding someone you love is the best thing ever and spending time with them is something that words cannot describe. They don't live together yet, but visit each other regularly. Yousef goes to her apartment with breakfast burritos. He knocks on her door.

"Hey" said Lilly with a big smile and a spark in her eyes seeing Yousef.

"Hey girl" said Yousef with an equally big smile.

"Do you want to sit outside the apartment?" asked Lilly.

"Umm no, inside your apartment is better" said Yousef.

They sat on her sofa as Yousef said "Its a great day". "Yes it is" said Lilly.

"I am thinking of getting you a key to my apartment" said Lilly while smiling at Yousef.

"I wouldn't mind that" said Yousef.

They looked each other in the eye and stared at each other for a few seconds. It was both awkward and sweet experience for both of them after what they had gone through. But they had never been happier than that. Yousef was quickly recovering from his sadness and his addiction now that Lilly had his back, and Lilly was happier to be with a man who was always happy to see her happy. They had both taken some time off Vlogging and spent quality time with each other.

"It is nice" said Lilly.

"Yes it is" said Yousef as he caressed her hair.

"But we have to get back to the world out there" said Lilly.

"Yes, but how do we do that? Do we tell our family, friends and fans that we're dating?" asked Yousef.

"Well not now, not after the thing with Aman, its not that I am ashamed of dating you, its just that my private life should be private" said Lilly.

"I understand it, so we won't tell anyone" said Yousef.

"Not yet, we will tell them when the time is right" said Lilly.

She comes closer to him and they kiss each other on the lips. This is when she gets a call from Swoozie.

"Hey Lilly, I know you wanted to have some days off, but I am throwing a little party, its going to be us friends together, you wanna join us at 7 in the evening?" said Swoozie.

"Hey, I will be glad to come over, for sure" said Lilly.

"Do you know where Yousef is though? I haven't heard from him in ages" asked Swoozie.

"Umm I don't know where Fousey is" said Lilly as she looked smilingly at Yousef.

"OK, I'll call him" said Swoozie.

"Do you really not know where I am?" asked Yousef jokingly.

"Its my private life, and you are a part of my private life, so I'd like to keep you private" said Lilly as they both shared a kiss.