Chapter 12

" Guys! Let's go to home eat, pack a few things required and then start", suggested Rai.

" Yup! Let's go faster..... I'm hungry! ", added Flint.

We started back to Rai's home and along with our silence we reached soon. None of us  spoke anything as everyone were thinking about what will happen and what more we have to face.
We ate, got ready, packed a few things and started.

***************
Our journey was interesting and fun as Flint and I had a great guy along with us who was equally mad( in a fun way).

" Alya! Do you remember how I saved a girl from the dark room? ", asked Flint.

" You saved a girl?! Was she hot!", exclaimed Rai, pushing me.

" She is a kid Rai!", I grinned.

" What?! Flint...... I didn't known this side of yours.", said Rai raising his eyebrows as he was awestruck.

" Well you didn't know because that side doesn't actually exists .", said Arjun narrowing his eyebrows.

There were a few chuckles.
Rai was confused and it was evident in his eyes

" Ok! Let me tell you. Actually that day....", I started.

" Well it will be better if you hear this from Flint, as he can express it in a better way.", interupted Arjun. Saying this he sighed.

Reva tapped her elbow on my shoulder raising her eyebrows with a mischievous grin.
Ilama observed us and chuckled.
I narrowed my eyes trying to be serious, but I couldn't hide my smile that was playing on my lips, for a long time.
I understood that he was feeling jealous but I didn't want to accept the fact. Some where inside I was happy about it.

Unaware of our silent talks Flint continued, " That little girl was stuck in the dark room and none were around. It's obvious that children are afraid of darkness, so I went inside and saved her!", he said feeling proud.

" Well what actually happened was, I sent that girl inside that room to bring few papers. She was scared seeing Flint! He took her out and left her in the cooking Hall of the palace. That little one didn't know where she was. Later some how she spotted me and ran towards me telling what happened. ", Arjun said.

" Hey.... I didn't leave her! She ran away from..... ", defended Flint and this went on.

We were swimming for a long time. Flint and I had a enough time to speak about many things.
Rai had a map which the librarian gave him.

We reached a place which was dark. There was nothing present.
We slowly swimmed inside to check the place.
After few seconds we realised that we were not the only one there.
There were large sharks with big and long teeth surrounding us. They were huge and scary.
Suddenly everything went blank and I couldn't see anything.
I opened my eyes and found myself locked in a prison. I couldn't breath properly and then I realised that the power of the leaves was ending.
I didn't have the leaves with me. I was loosing my breath.
I didn't understand what to do. I had no hope to be saved.
I felt, I was living the last few minutes of my life.
I was trying hard to breath.
Everything that is important in my life was flashing infront of my eyes.
Aura, Reva, Flint, Adan, Ilama, Iris...... and Arjun!. That was the moment I realised Arjun's importance in my life.
Every moment was really special. I actually like him. Without fighting or talking with him my day would be incomplete.
He always cared for me. Arjun knows me in and out ..... When I'll be happy, what hurts me, what makes me sad, my fears and my strength....... Everything. Just like Aura.

For the last time, I wished I could speak with him and tell him what he means to me and his importance in my life.

I could barely see anything and I was loosing my consciousness.
I couldn't balance my weight and I was sinking down to the ground.