Chapter 48 ♡ Love In Competition (Extended)

Start from the beginning

I hated to break it down to him like that but it was the truth. I can't just up and leave someone I've been married to for 7 years, soon to be 8 because another dude has feelings for me. Being with Chris makes me happy and feel secure and theirs no need in ruining the moment.

"I understand that." He said lowly.

"Good."

"But ya' can't say ya' don't like me touchin' on you or showin' you more than I should."

I bit my bottom lip. "See we're not even getting to all that. You can go ahead and leave August." I said, backing up from him.

I know what he was trying to do and its not going to work on me. A little smile formed on his lips as he starred at me.

"You don't want me to go."

"Yes I do, don't argue with me."

"Why the attitude? Hm? Is it me maybe or ya' need a little more tamin'?" He asked, looking down at my body.

"Taming my ass." I snapped. "I was nice enough to get you cleaned up now if you so kindly won't leave, I'll break your damn jaw myself." I threatened and he put his hands up surrender.

"Yes ma'am." He said chuckling and I rolled my eyes. Bastard.

I felt a light kiss on my lips, making me pull back quickly seeing a grinning August in my face. I started to say something but he pressed his thumb against my lip as he held my jaw.

"I'll see you tonight." He stated, leaning down to kiss me again, but I pushed his face away making him get agitated. His jaw tensed up some, showing his jaw line. He grabbed both of my wrists and forcefully pushed me against the wall as he held my wrists up also.

"Do that shit again, and I will give you hell. Is that clear Stacy?"

I didn't say anything I just stood there looking up at him. He tightened his grip around my wrists causing slight pain. "Yes." I whimpered out.

He leaned in and lightly kissed on my lips gently. Pulling back he looked down at me with sincere eyes.

"Do you want me?" He asked calmly.

I was lost at words because I didn't know what to say. "I..." I trailed off trying to think of something.

"In what way do you want me?" He asked. I could feel a light imprint from his sweats between my legs as he moved closer to my body.

"Why can't you leave me alone?" I asked.

"The same reason why ya' won't let me have you."

"I'm taken for goodness sake!"

"Don't fuckin' yell at me!" He snapped, gripping my worst tighter. I whimpered, trying to pull myself out of her grip.

"You're hurting me." I pleaded.

"Say you're sorry."

"I'm sorry August." I said his name, so it could sound a little more believable and it worked. He let go of my wrists and I grabbed onto them, seeing a light mark on them. Thanks god it wasn't bad or someone's ass was on the line if Chris saw these.

"Damn you're beautiful." He said, pulling me close.

I sighed in annoyance as he attempted to kiss me again. I pushed him off of me and it seems like the more I resisted, the worse his attitude got with me.

"I suggest you be careful with puttin' her hands on me." He growled.

"Well stop pressuring me."