24. Brotherly Love

"Oh my gosh, Y/N you can't like Dylan!" Your best friend told you as she laughed hysterically. "And why not?" You asked her, slightly offended. "Um, hello, maybe because he's your brothers best friend? That would be hella awkward if you guys did date then broke up." All though her statement was true, you hated to even think about the negatives. "Alright, you don't need to remind me. I doubt he even likes me anyways, I can't even say my full name around him!" I get crazy shy every time Dylan comes over, I usually just run up to my room if I do find out that Dylan is on his way, but in recent days my brother doesn't notify me when Dylan will be arriving.

"You know what, I think you should still go for it, you guys would be cute." Her suggestion shakes me out of my thoughts. "Okay, I'm going to go get another soda and see if I can find out if Dylan is single for you!" She said enthusiastically. My face lit up with horror. "What the fuck? No! I don't want him to know that I like him!" My friend ignored me and walked towards the door to exit. "Yes you do." As soon as she opened the door, Dylan and my brother fell on top of each since they were solely relying on the door to support their weight. "Um, what the hell do you think your doing?" I asked both of them. "Yeah," my friend started. "Were you two eavesdropping on our private conversation?"

Dylan nervously chuckled. "Maybe?" he said in a questioning tone. How cute. But still wrong, cute, but very wrong. I looked at my brother for an explanation. "It was all Dylan's idea." Dylan rolled his eyes at my brother. "I'm sorry, Y/N, I wanted you to find out but not like this." I smiled. "How about you explain it all to me while we go out for some pizza?" I suggested sweetly.  "Yeah, that'd be nice." Hand in hand, Dylan and I walked out to go on our first date.

-------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ!

Hey guys! This was my first imagine in about 4 months so it's nice to come back and write some short ones for you guys. If you liked the concept of this one then feel free to thank @alisssssssssssssssa for giving me the idea. If you liked this one please vote comment and share and feel free to send me ideas by commenting on any of my imagines, privately messaging, posting on my board or through my tumblr. xox

romance.tumblr.com

next writing time: 35 votes
next update: 55-75 votes