01. Movie Night

"Dylan hurry up!" You shouted at your slow friend. You and Dylan were having a movie night and he is already throwing you guys off course. "Hold On!" You rolled your eyes and grabbed the bowl of popcorn. As soon as you pressed play Dylan came racing down the stairs in a bear onesie. You couldn't help but giggle at him and look down at your cat onesie.

"I see you got the memo," Dylan smiled at you and nodded. "I'll get us some drinks." You smiled to yourself and grabbed a blanket to share with Dylan. "Ready?" He asks and you nod. The two of you watched all types of movies. Action, Drama, Comedy and Romance of course.

You guys were on your seventh movie and on your second bowl of popcorn. "I'll fill it up." You lazily get up and walk to the kitchen. While you were waiting for the popcorn to finish, you could feel Dylan looking at you. You slowly turn around to see him smiling at you. You turn red and smile back. You then grab your fresh batch of popcorn and sit back next to Dylan and surprisingly he wraps his arms around you to hold you close. "This is nice," you whisper to him just as the next movie starts.

You begin to feel yourself fall asleep on Dylan's shoulder while he strokes your hair. Just when you were going to suggest for you two to go sleep Dylan whispered something to himself. "You're so beautiful," You felt as if your heart stopped beating. "I love you so much," You held your breath, wanting for him to finish. "Why can't I tell you this when you are awake?" Should I say something? "Goodnight, baby." Dylan kisses your head and begins to drift off.

"Dylan?" You feel Dylan stiffen underneath you, he's realized you heard everything he's said about you.

"y/n I-"

"Its okay. I feel the exact same way." You look up at Dylan and quickly peck his lips. "Night."

Dylan fell asleep with the biggest smile on his face.