08. Ditch. Dumped. Dylan.

"May I take your order now ma'am?" The waiter asked you for the fourth time. "Nope. Still waiting for my date." You were beyond pissed. You have been waiting for nearly an hour and your boyfriend hasn't even called to give you a reasonable explanation. "Whatever you say, Ma'am." You scoff at the waiter's sudden tone and pull out your phone. Just as you do this you see you're boyfriend's name flash on your screen. You quickly answered, not even waiting for him to say anything.

"Where the hell have you been? I've been waiting for almost fifty minutes!" You hear your boyfriend chuckle and you get even more angry. "Yeah, about that, I'm not going, Y/N." You weren't sure if you were actually shocked by this or not. "What?" you asked, taking his comment as a joke. "I said I'm not going. I'm not going to show up." You scoffed "Are you kidding me? What do you mean you aren't coming? It took me a while to get these reservations-" "Well I'm sorry for the inconvenience but that doesn't change the fact that I don't want to be with you! We are done! Over!" He didn't let you reply to this, he just hung up on you. Great. This night is just peachy.

You left the restaurant, not even ordering anything to eat. You lost your appetite for real food so you decided to be sad and purchase some frozen yogurt. You walk into the yogurt shop and you see multiple couples. Multiple happy couples. You also see groups of friends hanging out, but one group catches your eye completely. The boy who caught your attention has a big, beautiful white smile and some pretty adorable moles covering his face. He's laughing with some other guys who are attractive as well, but not as beautiful as him. Finally, his brown eyes meet yours and he smiles at you. You try to flash your cutest grin at him and you aren't sure if it worked or not because he began to laugh at you. Was that a good sign or a bad one? You purchased your yogurt and sat alone at a table for two. You could still see the boy, you could also see that his friends were shoving him jokingly. It looked like they were giving him a pep talk. The boy looked at you again and you smirked lightly. Eventually, the boy got up and sat in front of you.

"Hello, My name is Dylan." He extended his hand out for you to shake it and you did. "Y/N" You said. Dylan cleared his throat and looked into your eyes. "I was just telling my friends about how gorgeous I think you are and they encouraged me to come over here and actually tell you. So now I'm here." He awkwardly chuckled and your face was cherry red. No guy has ever called you gorgeous, not even you boyfriend. Ex boyfriend. He didn't even call you pretty. "Oh! Um, thank you. That's very sweet." Dylan could tell his words made you nervous. "You don't take compliments well, do you?" He questions, eating his frozen yogurt. You shrugged. "I wouldn't know, I get them one in a lifetime." He looked shocked when you said this, even offended. "So your boyfriend has never said things like that to you?" You shake your head and inform him that you no longer have a boyfriend. This makes his eyes light up like a Christmas tree. "Well then Y/N, tell me about yourself."

••••••••••••••••••••••

By the end of the night you and Dylan know pretty much everything about each other because you guys talked so much. You have so many similarities but differences as well. "So," He speaks up. "When can I see you again?" You reach across the table to cover his eyes. you hold them there for a second then you remove your hands. "Right now," You giggled and gave him your cutest smile. He gave you a sarcastic laugh and you guys exchanged numbers.

"I guess I'll be seeing you later, Dylan." You said to him.

"Hopefully soon." He replies.

Oh yes you think. Very soon.

~~~~~~~

Holy shit guys! Over 500 freaking reads! AHHHH. Thank you all so much for reading and voting, I appreciate it very much. Don't forget to comment/vote/share your favorite imagines! Love you lots xx