~Chapter Sixteen~

Începe de la început

Still puzzled and confuse,the door burst open,spilling a paled skin girl "Oh~ how are you feeling? We saw you passed out on the street last night."

Taehyung quickly stand up,hiding behind the bed and grabbing the closest object to him which happens to be shoe "Don't come close.You guys are sasaeng aren't you?!" He ask,looking around the room full of his posters.

The older girl chuckle,motioning for her little sister to go out which she gladly obeyed.

"Well,I'm a fan as you can see but you can't really call me a sasaeng." The girl sat on the bed,chuckling "Oppa,can I get an autograph please??? I save your life anyways~ plus put my shoe down." She put her hand together looking at Taehyung with her puppy eyes which he finds cute.

He put the shoe down,grabbing a sharpie and walking towards one of her poster,signing on it.

"Your name?" He ask,looking back at the now excited girl.

"Xiang Lei but you can just call me lei~ I'm half Korean."

"Jinjja? You're cute.Thank you for...well,bringing me here???" He said,shyly scratching his head "I-I think I have to go now.My hyungs might be going crazy by now." He grab her hand,shaking it before approaching the door.

Lei cup her cheeks,feeling it burning.Gosh! How lucky can she be,finding her bias drunk on the street?!

"Oh! By the way," she quickly put herself together,looking at Taehyung "To show my gratitude,I'll send a ticket so you guys can go to our concert."

Lei bit her lips,stopping herself from screaming as she watch Taehyung,walk out of the room.She followed him behind,sending him out when the door bell rang.

Her eyes widened,pulling TaeHyung's hand "My hyung's here! Go use the back door! He'll be paranoid if he saw you here."

"Wait--what?" Taehyung ask,confuse,as he let the girl pull him towards the back door.

"Rei! Open the door and let Mark-Oppa in!" She yell before exiting the back door.

TaeHyung's P.O.V
I followed behind her then she stopped at the corner of their house,telling me to stay behind her.

"Sorry.My Oppa doesn't really like you so...yeah." She then held my hand once again,dragging me out of the yard.

I look back and saw a guy with his wife and son,I guess.Rei let them in as Xiang Lei walk me out.

Lucky guy...I smile sadly to myself but chuckle silently when I realize the warmth on my hand.

"Oppa,you know the way back from here,ne?" She stop to face me with her cheeks all red.

She's really cute.I hope we can see each other again.It's just that I feel comfortable with her.

I nodded at her,feeling a little bit sad when she let go of my hand...when was the last time I held hand with a girl?

"I'm going then.Bye Bye!" She wave her hand,running back to their house.

I wave back at her,watching as she disappear,before walking my way back to our hotel.I keep my head low,putting my hood on to avoid fans recognizing me.

"What do we do?! What if someone kidnap him?! Oh my gosh!" I slowly open the door,welcomed by Jin-hyung's voice.

"Dirty water hyung! Ewww!" I chuckle,hearing J-hope's signature sentence.

"What the heck is dirty water?" I laugh,casually walking in the living room.

"Taehyung!" They all yell in unison,hugging me.

"I thought you jump off a cliff or something!" Jimin said,faking a cry "I was so worried!"

Then after that I was welcomed with Jin-hyung and Nam Joon-hyung's lecture about life! I boringly look at them,ranting and ranting until all my energy was drained.

I was wiping my wet hair,just finished taking a bath when manager came in,telling us to get in the van.

I grab 2 spare tickets from my drawer before following the guys to the parking lot.

"Can I borrow your car hyung?" I ask our manager "I need to drop off somewhere."

He look at me weirdly then glare "If you cause some problems again I would kick you back to Korea." He warned,handing me the keys.

I enter the car along with Jimin and Jungkook who wanted to tag along.Finally arriving,I parked the car and knock on the door with the two guys,teasing me.

"Eyyy~ you've got a girlfriend?"

"That's my hyung! So manly!"

I chuckle at how playful the two was "She's not my girlfriend.Just a friend I guess.Anyways,Stay here.I'll check the back door."

I run my way to the back door,knocking,but after some minutes,there's no answer.Giving up,I dropped the tickets on the door step,putting a rock over it.

"Ahhh! Hyung!"

"Stay close Kookie!"

"Can you see her too?! V-hyung!"

"V!"

.........

I raise my eyebrows,standing up from the ground.What the heck was that?

I walk back to the front yard,seeing a very shock and pale Jimin and Jungkook.

"What's wrong with you two?" I ask,waving my hand in front of them.

"C-ChanHyun...she was-"

"We saw her spirit!" Jimin said,grabbing my shoulder "But she ran,looking as if we were crazy!"

Though confuse,I went out the yard and not too far,I saw a girl talking to....Mark?!

I ran towards them,calling him but they already went inside those car,driving off.

.....What the heck did I just saw?

😅 sorry for this lame and confusing update~ thanks for still reading this book though it's getting really bad kekeke!