Chapter 33

Emma's P.O.V:

I blew my bangs out of my face as I was on Jaspers back waiting for Seth and Jacob.Don't ask me why I was on his back,I just like messing with his hair when i'm on his back.

"Jaaaazzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy"I whined,"yes Emma?"he asked in his southern accent."i'm bored"I pouted.

"Why aren't you fighting?pull a muscle or something?"I heard Jacob say,I looked over and saw Seth grinning at me.I grinned back waving,I jumped off Jaspers back and hugged Seth

"Hi Sethie!"I said kissing his cheek,"hey Emmie!"He said back poking my nose.

"Okay so,the plan is that.You two,Seth and Jacob carry Emma and Bella to mask their scent."Seth nodded happily seeing that he'll get to carry me.

"lets give it a go"Jasper said.Immediately Seth carried me bridal style as Jacob did to Bella.

Seth jogged to the direction where Jasper told us to go but on different paths.

"so whats up my princess?"Seth asked now walking while carrying me "princess?oh please,i'm not in anyway a princess"I scoffed.

"well fine,your my adorable girlfriend"he said kissing my nose,I smiled at him "and your my cute boyfriend"I said poking his nose,he smiled at me and stopped walking.

He leaned down and kissed me softly before continuing on the walk.

We jogged back to the clearing as Edward said and Seth finally put me down "it works"Jasper nodded and ran back home.

"Seth,come over tonight so Emma won't be left alone"Edward whispered in Seth's ear but I heard and grinned."thanks Eddie!"I squealed and kissed his cheek,"see you later Seth!"I said and pecked his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seth came over a bit after Bella so right now,I was dragging him to my room.I was already in my PJ's .

"hello kitten"Seth said kissing my cheek,"hey Sethie!"I grinned and  laid down on my bed,Seth doing the same except he was shirtless.

I traced my fingers down his bare chest absent-mindedly until Seth took a hold of my finger "please don't do that,your making it more hard for me to resist kissing you"he said sitting up followed by me.

"then kiss me,no one's here except Edward and Bella"I said leaning closer to him,he looked at my eyes,then my lips,then back at my eyes again biting his lip.

I crashed my lips onto his,wrapping my arms around his neck,his arms around my waist.He begged for entrance but I decided to tease him so I kept my mouth closed,his hands went down my thigh which caused me to gasp at the sudden touch which made him smirk and enter.

I pulled away for breath as he kissed my neck making me hold back my moan,"Seth,stop"I whispered.He did as told and looked at me grinning.

"wow"was all we said.

We decided to watch a movie to make time pass.

We fell asleep in each others arms.