Chapter 34

Emma's P.O.V:

"Emma,wake up.Today is the day"Alice said not too cheerfully as usual,I understood why.I got up and changed into so warm clothing.

which consisted of a tank top over a warm black hoodie which had a silver heart on it and jeans withs converse.

I walked over to Dad who would be carrying me to th field were me and Bella will prick our fingers and spread our blood.

"hold on tight"daddy said as he pulled me over his back and ran vampire speed towards the clearing.We reached there in 5 minutes.

Dad put me down beside Bella and me and Bella went off to prick our fingers but away from my family so it wont bother them.

I pricked my finger...actually got a sharp stone and cut my wrist then covered the blood on tree's and plants.

before I went back,I wiped the blood off on a leaf and went back.

Mum ran over to me and took my wrist,same with Seth "Emma,why'd you cut your wrist instead of pricking your finger?"mum and Seth asked at the same time."look,I want you guys to be safe so,I cut my wrist so the army would be too thirsty to even fight you guys"I said looking down.

"Emma,sweety we'll be safe.Just dont do that again"mum said lifting my chin.I nodded and kissed her cheek.

"Seth,do as told"Mum said and went to practice.Seth carried me bridal style and ran off to the mountain.

"please never do that again Emma,I dont know what i'll do with out you"Seth said kissing my forhead.I nodded and waited for us to reach the mountains.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our tent was a little bit further from Bella's.

It was so frickin' cold!I was shivering to death!

"Emma come here"Seth said laying down beside me,I instantly cuddled to him feeling warmth go through me,I slowly fell asleep.

Rosalie's P.O.V:

I entered the tent and saw Seth and Emma cuddled up for warmth,Emma sound asleep.

When Seth saw me he smiled "hey Rose"he greeted,I smiled and nodded at him and sat beside Emma.

"you know,I can't believe i'm saying this but i'm glad she found you"I said looking at Emma's peaceful face.

"thanks Rose,means a lot coming from you"he replied grinning and kissing Emma's forehead.

Emma's P.O.V:

I woke up the next morning feeling a little depressed that today is the day the army will be here,I took a deep breath and went outside and saw....snow!

I saw Seth looking out,I grinned evilly and rolled up a snowball and threw it at him.yes!perfect shot on the head.

He turned to look at me and laughed,"morning kitten"he grinned and threw a snowball at me,I ducked "miss me miss me bet you want to kiss me"I sang teasing him,he jogged over to me "yes I do want to kiss you"he said and kissed my cheek.

"I'll go shift and we'll meet up with Bella and Edward,then come back here so they wont smell us"He said and went behind a tree and shape-shifted coming out as my favorite wolf aka my boyfriend.

He bent down a little so I could climb on,I did and held onto his fur tightly.We reached their campsite and I jumped off Seth's back.

"hey Bella!"I said and hugged her,she hugged back saying hey.I hugged Edward next "be safe"he whispered in my ear and kissed my forehead.

Me and Seth reached back to our campsite and it was starting...

I heard a snap,I whipped my head around,"Seth"I whispered and got off his back.

Suddenly I got held on by my neck,it was the guy from my dream.He got thrown off me by Seth,3 more vampires came over distracting Seth which made the guy from my dreams run towards me and throw agains't a tree,I winced in pain.

"remember me"he whispered and bit my neck.I screamed from the pain the venom was giving me.The guy laughed evilly and threw me on the floor.

Seth tackled him and teared him apart but other vamps fought him,I was twitching in pain and looking at the blurry scene infront of me.I had flashbacks of me and Seth

"Seth!"I screamed and tackled him in a hug,causing me to fall on him,"Emma!"He yelled excitedly and hugged me tight

I looked up into his eyes and he stared back at me,I suddenly felt really warm around him,as if it was the only two of us in this planet.

Seth pulled me onto his lap and cut a piece of pancake with his knife and got a fork and stabbed the pancake and put it near my mouth "eat"he simply said,"Seth,i'm not hungry"I said,"Emma Snow Cullen,you weigh nothing!so eat"he scolded,I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth.

then I blacked out...