Chapter 14

Emma's P.O.V:

"Happy birthday Bella!"I greeted and hugged her as she descended down the stairs from our house,"thanks"she said as I handed her a gift,"you know I said no presents"she sighed,"come on you'll love it"I grinned showing my dimples.She opened it "its beautiful,thank you Emma"she said in awe holding it and wrapping it around her wrist "told ya"I grinned.I had it specially made for her and around the bracelet were some pictures of Edward and her and other charms.

She opened the other presents from the family until she got a paper cut from Esme's and Carlisle's gift.Mom pulled me behind her grippin my hand tightly,Jasper had this crazy look in his eyes,then I knew vampires weren't supposed to see blood.

Jasper lunges towards Bella.Teeth bared, eyes beyond reason.Edward Flings Bella behind his own body, causing her to crash into the table, plates shattering as Jasper slams into Edward; sounds like boulders colliding. Edward pushes him, hard; Jasper sails backward, hitting the wall. But he Ricochets off it and comes back at Bella.Emmett and Carlisle tackle Jasper from the side, dragging him to the ground.Alice helps hold him down.

I cling to mum scared out of my wits,"come on lets go"mom says carrying me bridal style and running vampire speed to Carlisle's office,"stay here until everything's sorted out"she instructed and left in a flash,I sighed.

Bella came in with uncle Carli," Bella are you okay?"I asked jumping off the counter,she nodded,"Emma why dont you stitch her up while I have a talk with Jasper"Carlisle said,I nodded and started getting the materials,

"since when do you know about stitching some one up?"Bella asked laughing a little,I took her arm,"I know everything since I was 7"I said wiping her blood,"wow thats cool"

I laughed slightly,"I even know about how to cope with pregnancy and deliver and everything about doctors or dentists or anything"I chuckled,''so when I get pregnant,I want you to deliver the baby"she laughed

"so what will you be when you grow up?"she asked,I sighed "Bella,i'm not a kid even though i'm fourteen does not mean i'm a kid.Plus I dont know,I dont live a normal life like most teenagers"I laughed,"but its better than being normal right?"she winced when I started stitching her up.

"Well yeah,if my real parents didn't kick me out,I wouldn't have met Alice,Jasper,Carlisle,Esme,Edward,mum and dad.I wouldn't have known about the vampire world.Instead I would be living a normal life,having a boyfriend,heart breaks,and an uncool life but i'm thankful Rose found me when I was in the woods....there,your all done"I said burning the cloth full of her blood

I wasn't expecting it but she hugged me,I slowly hugged back.She released from the hug and said bye,I waved back at her.I wiped away the tears I didn't know that were falling and went downstairs to the living room where everyone except Edward and Bella were there.