0.8

Lesli

My eyes fluttered open and smiled seeing Hayes's arms around my waist and seeing on the other couch Shawn and Keva cuddling together.

"Hayes wake up"i groaned .

"Hmm"he said half asleep.

"Can u wake up?"I asked.

"No wait a little"he said yawning.

I got out of his home and smashed my lips to his plump ones which easily woke him up.He smiled into the kiss and I broke away.I walked over to Keva and shook her and she groaned and I laughed.I went to the kitchen and got out 4 bowls and 4 spoons then poured Lucky Charms topping it off with milk.I handed everyone their bowls and they chuckled.

"Ugh I love hanging out with my nerdy boy , silver girl, and singer boy."I smiled

"Hey"they said trying to act offended.

"Its true"I shrugged laughing.

"Hey let's go to the mall"I suggest.

"Lemme change"keva says going upstairs.

"Me too"I say getting up missing Hayes' cheek.

I meet Keva upstairs and get out 2 outfits for us to change into.

Keva:

Me:

We put both put on all white Adidas superstars and head downstairs.I grab my keys and grab hayes' hand to go outside.I lock the door and unlock my car for everyone to get in.I have the drivers' seat and Hayes is in the passenger seat with Shawn and Keva in the back.

"Put an aux in"Shawn says giving me his phone.

"K"I shrug.

"Hayes put into you of Ariana grande"I smile at him.

"Only for you"he chuckles.

While we jam to into you I pull up to the mall parking Ina space near the entrance.I grab my phone while getting out the car locking it.Hayes put his arm over my shoulder while my arm is around his torso.We enter the mall and my eye sees something........