0.2

{Song for chapter^^^}

Next Day

I woke and put on:

I went downstairs and got breakfast but saw a note on the table and saw what it said:hi mija im going on a buisness trip for 2 months for work so i left $500 dollars on my dresser for you ok bye love mom

I went downstairs and got breakfast but saw a note on the table and saw what it said:hi mija im going on a buisness trip for 2 months for work so i left $500 dollars on my dresser for you ok bye love mom.". I finished my cereal and walked out the door locking it walking to my car starting it to head to school.I park in the school parking lot and head inside.I see Keva against Shawns' locker.So i walk up to them.

"Hey guys"i say smiling at them.

"Hi best friend"Keva says hugging me.

"Sup"shawn says.

"Where's Hayes?"i ask Shawn.

"At his locker why?"shawn says smirking at Keva.

"Nothing you little nasties"i say laughing at them.

"Anyways see you love birds later"i say and Keva's face blushes and Shawn smirks at me.

I head to Hayes' locker and see him criss cross on the floor reading a book.I sit next to him and tap his shoulder he turns his head and says hi and i smile and see what he's reading:Paper Towns"i love that book!! . I read along with him and the bell rings so i wave bye and he blushes waving heading with me to our first period Science.And i whisper to him that ill go his house after school to work on the project.We head into science and we take our seats and the whole time i just poke Hayes causing him to smile which causes my insides to melt. God i love that smile so much.

{Skipping to afterschool}

I got my stuff from my locker heading to my car but i stop when i see Hayes getting pushed around by Brandon my ex and his friends. I run to him and help Hayes get up and pick up his glasses from the floor i hold his hand taking him away from that mess and flip of Brandon.We get to his car and he looks at me.

"Thanks l-lesli"hayes says looking down.

"Your welcome they're douches anyways"i smile at him using my finger to pull his chin up.

I lean in and he says something"Im the nerd of the school what do you want with me so badly"he says nervously."This"i say and smash my lips to his and he's startled but keeps up with me and i break the kiss heading to my car and look behind me to see him with a confused face and flustered cheeks and i yell at him that ill follow him to his house for the project.he just nods and heads into his car.I follow behind him and we park in front of a big nice house that a has a fancy pond in the yard.I walk beside him and he gets his keys opening the door.I look around in aww.He just chuckles quietly walking up the stairs with me following......