Two

IT'S A MONDAY and Jeonghan's looking at his phone again. It's pretty unusual for him because the one who kept on texting him at 10:04PM texted him again.

From: 09*********
I love you.
16-09-26 10:04AM

From: 09*********
Sorry. Wrong Sent
16-09-26 10:04AM

The one who kept on texting him usually texts him at night but not today.

He was about to type his reply to the text message that he got when he felt that someone took his phone out of his hands.

"What's this?" Joshua said while holding his phone "I love---"

Jeonghan immediately took his phone and said "What the! Joshua!"

"What? I'm just curious." Joshua said while smiling. "So... who's that? Is she your girlfriend?"

"What?! Girlfriend?! No!" He said furiously.

"If not, then who is it?"

"I have no idea."

"Maybe your stalker." Joshua joked.

"I hope not"

Joshua walk towards Jeonghan and put his arms around Jeonghan's shoulder "Yeah. I hope not because 사랑해 (saranghae)"

As soon Jeonghan heard what Joshua said he pushed him away and said "Yah! Do you hear what you're saying?!"

Joshua chuckled and said "Yeah. I said I love y---"

"Yah!" Jeonghan said while pinching Joshua's nose "I'm your bestfriend not your lover."

"I know. But aren't I allowed to say that I lo--"

"Yah! Hong Jisoo! Stop it!"

Joshua just chuckled.

----

JEONGHAN'S phone kept on ringing. He really don't want to answer it because he bet that Joshua will just tease him about the damn text he received but he don't know why he answered the call maybe he just want to hear Joshua's voice again.

[Jeonghan.... H-elp...] as soon as he heard Joshua's voice cracking he become worried

"What's happening? Where are you?"

[S-school...] the moment Joshua uttered it, Jeonghan rushed into their school.

He don't care if he's just wearing a plain shirt and a pajama at the time but one thing is for sure, he's so worried about his bestfriend.

WHEN he arrived at their school he saw Joshua laying on the ground. He immediately run towards him.

"W-what happened?" he was so worried. Joshua's full of blood in his face. Jeonghan don't know what to do.

"Some random guy just punched me and I don't know why."

"Aish. Come on grabbed my hand and I'll help you to stand up." When he said that Joshua just stared at him "What? I'll bring you to the clinic." Joshua just smiled

"Yah! You're smiling in this kind of situation?!"

"Just because you're worried about me makes me happy."

"Huh?" Jeonghan said because he don't understand what Joshua's trying to say.

"Don't mind it, let's just go to the clinic."

WHEN THEY'RE in the clinic he didn't imagine that this will happen because Jeonghan didn't expect that Joshua will be his bestfriend.

Yes, he don't like a guy like Joshua who's full of himself but he don't really know why one day he and Joshua's chemistry just worked out --- a chemistry not in a romantic way, just pure friendship.