32. Do You know Where She Is?

Roman

I waited impatiently for Dean and Paige to bring Tatum Brooks to our hotel room, but I don't understand why or how Tatum would know where Carrington is.

Me and Seth were in the living room when we heard the door open and slam shut, we looked over and seen Paige and Dean was carrying a body bag over his shoulder.

"Is she really in the body bag?" Seth asked.

"Yep." Dean said and put the bag down and unzipped it.

"What a ride!" Tatum said getting up and out of the bag.

"So why did you kidnap her? You were only supposed to bring her here." I asked

"Hey you didn't say how to bring her here." Dean answered.

"What do you guys even what from me?" Tatum asked.

"Carrington, do you know where she is?" I asked her.

"Yeah, you didn't think she was alone all four years did you, I stopped by every once in a while." She answered.

"Where is she Tatum?" I asked.

"I don't feel comfortable giving that out to strangers." She said.

"Look she's pregnant with my baby, I need to know where she is and if she really is ok." I explained.

"Fine, she's in Cabo Mexico, the house she grew up in she bought it the day after she quit WWE, she's probably there." She explained.

"Probably?" I asked.

"Where else would she go, besides she could just take a plane there, it would be like a 30 minute flight, and a 15 minute drive to the house. She's probably there already." She explained.

"I'm going there, right her address down." I told Tatum.

"But Roman the show is tomorrow, you could get fired!" Dean yelled at me.

"I'll call Stephanie and tell her what's going on but I should be back by tomorrow." I said.

"Do you really think she will come back?" Seth asked.

"Why wouldn't she?" I asked.

"Oh don't worry she'll come back as long as you tell her everything will be okay." Tatum said.

"How do you know that?" Paige asked Tatum.

"She texted me saying she won't come back unless Roman says everything will be okay and that he wants the baby." Tatum explained.

"Well every thing will be okay, and I do want the baby, I'm also not leaving that house with out her." I said and went to grab my things, I packed a suit case and left.