"It's vitiligo." I smiled at her.

"What's that? A name of a paint?"

Adam rolled his eye while I chuckled at his sister's answer.

"No it's a disease."

"Are you going to die?!" She gasped.

"Anastasia." Adam stood up to walk close to his sister. "That's enough question for the day sweetie."

"But I want to know more about her." She pouted which made her look cuter.

Everyone in the family has been showered with beauty.

"I'm going to give you only five minutes." He said which cheered her up as she jumped on the sit beside me.

"This vitiligo doesn't kill," I finally answered her question when she looked at me, "if there's a preceding disease after that, it kills and the whole concept is called leucoderma."

"Doesn't sound good at all." She shaked her head.

"It's not." I smiled at her and turned to see Adam leaning on the wall behind his sister.

"Did Adam ever dump you on a date?"

"Anast-"

"-yes he did." I cut Adam. "How did you know?"

"I heard him telling Kaleb on the way back home that night about a date with Naomi."

He groaned at his sister.

"Did he say something about it?" I asked ignoring the fact that Adam was standing there.

"He said it was terrib-"

"-go to your room now." Adam picked up Anastasia before she could complete her sentence.

What she said just got to me. It was quite hurtful. Adam said our date was terrible? Why did he even say that when he was obnoxious that night. He must have called Kaleb to pick him up that night because he could not stand my monstrous face. I couldn't blame him because who would risk the chance to be on a date with a scum like me. To be honest I really don't know why I was still messing around with Adam. Just one thought of that night makes me know that everything is not okay.

Adam dumped me with Kaleb because he definitely thought the whole date idea was terrible. Great sense of a date partner Naomi.

"Naomi?" I heard his voice from the side.

I didn't answer him but rather looked into space. I don't think I should show him my ugly face since its terrible enough for him to see.

"Whatever my sister said is nothing close to what you're thinking."

"What is she talking about then?" I still stare into space.

"You won't understand."

"Then explain it to me!" I slammed the table and turned to Adam who was shocked at my reaction. "You went to the bathroom because you asked Kaleb to pick you up isn't it?!"

"Look don't get this wrong-"

"-Adam! Just go straight to the point or else I'm leaving." I breathe out.

I was completely loosing it. It felt like that date had a spirit on me. Every time I think about it or remember how it felt, it completely changed my mood and made me feel exactly the way I felt that night.

"Are you sure you want to know why I left?"

"I'm leaving." I said getting ready to stand up when suddenly Adam came close to me and tried to calm me down by gesturing me to sit down politely.