His voice was eerie, and gave me a genuine shudder when I heard it, the first scene we shot together being the first time we'd met, I had been staring up at him, after pulling myself away from a funeral, for someone the character, her name was Cova hadn't well known.

"What's pretty little thing like you doin' in a shadowy place like this?"

His voice was rough, but flowed easily, he didn't have to force the low pitch, or the grim taste it left in my mouth.

"I... I ..."

I stammered, I was supposed to.

"Not much of a talker, eh? That's fine." He looked to the side, his grim smile widened, Careful though, it's cold as the grave out there, we don't wanna have you freezin' to death."

"Wh- who are you?"

"Better question is, what... Am I?"

I backed up a little.

"Don't be scared... Come here and I'll tell you."

I walked forward, he 'whispered', "I'm death itself."

"CUT! Great work everybody."

He gave me a loose smile and flicked his fingers, the skulls vanishing,

"You were pale as all hell, you okay? I didn't scare ya too bad, did I?" He lit a cigarette.

"Just a little.. Shocked I guess." I chuckled, lightly.

He took the cig from his mouth and rested in his hands, a warmth in his eye.

"I'm G," he held out his hand.

"________."

"It's a pleasure." He nodded, dropping the cloak to the floor.

"Hah. Pleasure's all mine."

He was much taller than me, even though he absent-mindedly hunched over slightly, making himself smaller.

"Is it?" He took a breath from his cigarette.

"Haha. I don't know."

I changed out of my costume, and he put on a different jacket and some jeans and walked me back to my appartment.

"So, lived here long?"

"No, not really."

"Ah, me neither."

He put his hands in his pockets, letting the cigarette hang out of his mouth.

"I don't like the heat. Well.. Not that can feel it all too well, it's just... I like the thought of cold, of snow."

"You ever been snowed in?"

He laughed for some reason, "Yeah. I used live there. Snowdin town."

"Under mt. Ebbot...? How does it snow?"

He shrugged, "Hell if I know."

Eventually.. We started dating, just.. Because. I wasn't really sure why he liked me, I suppose because I treated him like I'd treat an old friend, and not like a celebrity. I mean, even after we finished shooting the movie, he stuck by me, even after we gained fame, or, I did, he just grew to a sort of, international celebrity, starring in... Dozens and dozens of movies, shows, anything. He and I had an extremely cooperative relationship... Even though.. He'd leave for long periods of time... But.. Absence makes the heart grow stronger I guess.

It wasn't long until I had asked him a few things about skeleton children, because it always confused me, I mean... He didn't talk much about his father for a long time.