Chapter 25

Trey's P.O.V.

"Ima beat yo butt Tamia. You just wait" Trey fussed as he closed the door to the car. I mentally rolled my eyes. "Trey there was really nothing wrong" I said growing tired of hearing him nag. He turned sharply towards me.

"Did you see what the fuck you had my daughter in?" He flapped. "Oooooo" the twins sung from the back pointing their fingers.

"Daddy say bad word" Kai chimed. "I know baby. Daddy is gonna get in trouble when we get home" I said cutting my eyes at him. He knows I hate them hearing cussing. I don't want them to start saying those type of words.

"Nahw both of yall gon get in trouble when we get home" he said starting the car. "Trey you really making a big deal out of nothing" I crossed my arms. It was funny at first when he first complained but now it's just getting annoying. He was tripping through the whole party.

Chyna had ivited us to King Cario's birthday party. Its been a long time since i seen my best friend and godson in forever so of course we were going to go. Almost everyone had came out. It was a waterpark themed party so she had a small pool, sprinklers, slip n slide, and everything. Everything was fine and great until we changed the twins into their swimwear. He flipped when he saw what Kai had on. To me there was nothing wrong with it but Trey other hand said it showed to much skin and her body. But it really didnt. It was cute. It matched one of mine. He was just trippin with his over protective ass. It was funny at first when he complained but as the party went on it got annoying. All he did was fuss and watch her every move so as he say "no lil nigga try some". Like really.

He scoffed. "I'm making a big deal because it is a big deal. I guess I'm the only one seeing some wrong with it" "You are" I mumbled to myself. "It's a swimming party. There was nothing wrong. If you look at it she was more covered up than any other lil girl there. You saw what RoRo had on" I said. "I don't care. Is them my children? No. I'm talking about mine not them. Had her running around half naked" he argued.

I rolled my eyes. I looked in the back to see the twins somewhat watching and listening. I pushed the button for the tv screen to come down. The Book of Life had their full attention from there.

"Had all them lil niggas looking at her" he groaned. "They're children Trey. They not even thinking nothing like that at their age. They were just having fun" I argued back. "Having fun my ass" he scoffed. "I'm looking at it from a boys point of view. They start young. You saw the way King grabbed her hand and lead her to the slip n slide. And that lil nigga.....what's his name" He snapped his fingers as he thought.

"Titan...him. He tried to share a piece of his cupcake with her. Bash all hugged up on her and shit. Hell Lil Future tried to give her a piece of candy. All them niggas was eyeing her and shit" he said in dismay. "They're children what do you think they're are going to do" I questioned with aggravation. "I don't wanna hear that. I'm know what I saw. I ain't telling you what I heard, I'm telling you what I know" he said. I sighed heavily. "Next thing you know one of them lil niggas wanna try and be her boyfriend and I ain't having that shit. I'll be damned" he said agitated.

"Daddy what boyfriend?" Kai asked catching our attention. Trey glanced at her from the review mirror and I looked back at her.

"Don't worry about that Pooh. That's something you will never have till you 50 or never. Whatever I choose. But always remember baby girl Daddy gon be the only man you ever love besides your brother ok. You my baby only alright" he said. "Ohrite" she replied back. "Good. I love you Pooh" "I love you" she said back.

He smiled to himself. "That's my baby" he muttered. He turned to me and his smile dropped looking at me glaring at him.

"What woman? Don't look at me like that" I scoffed and shook my head before looking out the window. He smacked his lips.