(6) The job of a host pt.2

Karma's POV

If I had to be honest with you i'd rather not have girls fangirling over me (Lxve is one of them) but I guess if I want to complete the mission I'm gonna have to go along with

"So Karma, how did you join the host club." A girl asked.

"I stumbled upon the host club and then Nagisa and I befriended them, then of course I decided to hang out with you lovely ladies." I said as the girls squealed.

"Ouch" Another girl said because she cut her finger on the teacup.

"Here let me get it for you." I said applying my lips to her thumb she cut.

Being the sadistic type I then said," You know I hate to see you ladies hurt, but if you didn't get hurt I wouldn't be able to touch you ladies..." then all the girls squealed even more.

--------Time skip to after the host club hours--------

"You guys did a wonderful job. You really brought up our sales." Kyoya said typing on his computer.

"OH I AM SO PROUD OF MY SON!!!!" Tamaki said squeezing Nagisa tightly.

"Thank you." I said as I walked a little towards Tamaki.

"Yeah your welcome." Tamaki said then hid behind Haruhi.

"Wow.... he's kinda scared of us.." Nagisa said.

"Maybe it's because we're homosexuals." Karma said.

"We aren't gay Karma." Nagisa said and rolled his eyes.

"We aren't?"(OMG YES IT'S HAPPENING)  I said with a confused face while Nagisa raised an eyebrow.

"Haha, I know I was just playing." I said nudging Nagisa a little bit. (FUCK)

A.N

Hi guys why don't you check out the behind the scenes book of this... IT'S FILLED WITH GOOD SHIT!!!! MMMMHHMMM MHMMMMM!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD anyways....

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE >.<