(5)

Didn't know what to name this chap rip me ;-;
Also this is a lil short srry :P
-
-
-
-
"Uh....." Nagisa said as he looked down while holding Chika from his upper back.

"Woah!!!! How did you do that Nagi-Chan!" Honey said enthusiastically.

"Well you see..." Nagisa was about to continue until he was interrupted by Chika.

"You know you could've just stayed out of the way and minded your own business"
Chika said snapping at Nagisa.

"Ah, gomen'nasai.." Nagisa said while bowing and letting go of Chika.

"Tch" Chika said as he walked away.

Nagisa sweat dropped once again and rubbed the back of his neck with his hand nervously. He turned around to suddenly get playfully knocked on the head by a familiar red head.

"Nagisa-kun you could've been easier on the guy." Karma playfully said.

"I could beat him easily!!!!" Chika yelled back.

"Chika-chan I wish you could not talk to my friend that way." Honey say cutely while pouting a little.

"You know, you still have to explain----- what you did to Chika-senpai." Hikaru started as Kaoru finished.

"Uh... Well you see.. It's something I learned like to make someone pass out.... Because I needed to learn self defense to protect
myself!" Nagisa lied convincingly.

"Oh I see... So you wanted to protect honey-senpai." Tamaki said.

"Yeah...." Nagisa said.

"Awwww thank you for caring so much Nagi-chan! Honey said as he patted Nagisa on the head.

"Yeah, you're welcome" Nagisa said nervously.

A.N
Okay, so I haven't been updating because summer plans and shit.... But I rlly wanted to update so here you go ! XD