(6) The job of a host pt.1

Nagisa's POV

'ahh thank goodness they didn't notice that was a lie...' I thought to myself.

Then I started to feel someone push my back.

"C'mon Nagisa i think the club hours are gonna start..." Karma said pushing me a little whiningly.

"fine.. fine" I said not bothering to even protest.

The hosts all had gotten into their 'spots'. I stood next to Haruhi that was sitting down and Karma stood on the other side of honey little left to Mori. (You can visualize it better by looking at the picture)

"Welcome.... to the host club" Everyone said in unison.

Then we all saw a cluster of girls admiring us.

-------Time skip to when the girls have time with the hosts-------

"So Nagisa-kun what made you join the host club?" One of the girls asked.

"Well Karma and I stumbled upon the host club and we became friends and so we joined."

"Oh, cool!" all the girls said in unison.

"Oh wait I think you got some cake on your cheek.." I said to the girl that asked the question.

"O--oh re-rea.." She said about to wipe it off but I stopped her hand.

"Here let me get it." I said and grabbed a napkin and got really close to her face which made her blush and her along with the other girls squeal.

"Got it!" I said while backing up from her smiling.

"OH NAGISA I THINK----- I GOT SOME CAKE ON MY CHEEk---- TOO-----OH ME ALSO---- ME TOO" I heard all the girls say in a jumble as I laughed.

"wow he's a natural" I hear Tamaki and the twins say.

A.N

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile... I had ANOTHER family reunion and had to go get stuff for HELL--- *clears throat* I mean SCHOOL. So yeah I hope you guys liked this chapter  ;). So yeah anyways... I hope you had a wonderful day so far... and I guess this is goodbye.... BYEEEEEEEEE