(4) dangerous things come in small packages

Nagisa's POV
The Twins the dragged me while karma followed behind  and then we stumbled across two other people. One looked like he was in elementary school, with blonde hair. And the other one looked tall and serious yet very emotional at the same time.

"HEY TAMA-CHAN,HARU-CHAN,KAO-CHAN, HIKA-CHAN, and KYO-CHAN! Who are these people?" The blonde one asked. "Well these are our new club members!!" Tamaki said. "Um I don't think...." I was about to say until the younger looking boy cut me off.

"Oh hey there my name is Mitsukuni Haninozuka! But you can call me Honey! This is Takishi! But you can call him Mori!" Honey said. "Oh I'm Nagisa and this is Karma." I said with a smile gesturing to karma.

We all walked in the (possibly) club room. I looked around  and observed the room. "Now you can start hos--!!!" Tamaki said but was cut off from a vibration of the floor. Every host member besides karma and I said," Renge...."

Then a girl came it of the floor supposedly 'Renge'. "Hahaha!! Before you can start hosting you need a type!"she said "A type?" I said confused while Karma was just smirking. "Yes a type how could I forget! We all have one! The twins the devilish type, Mori the quiet type, honey the loli-shota, Kyoya the cool type, haruhi the natural type, and ME!!! the princely type!"

"YOU! Are the sadistic type!" Renge said while pointing at Karma while he looked a little taking back then went back to smirking and said,"Sure I'm down for that." "YOU! Are the innocent type!" She said while pointing at me. "Oh hehe." I said while sweat dropping.

Then the doors to the room swung open. "I'm ready to beat you Mitsukuni!" Said a boy with glasses. "Ok! Chika-chan!" Said honey as he surprisingly front flipped of Mori and went up to the so called 'Chika'.

The the boy took out a pipe and head towards Honey. Without thinking I ran up to the boy and clapped my hands min front of his face as the boy fell backwards and passed out. I widened my eyes aswell as the host club members except karma.

"Uh... " I said as I stood up straight .

A.N
Oh my!!! Nagisa used his move to knock down Chika! What will the host club think????? I don't even know yet :p but STAY TUNED!!!!