Dates (warning exremely cute lol)

~ uh so hehe I'm really sorry for not updating an actual chapter in such a long time and I feel so bad. But I finally got inspired to write this, I just had a major case of writers block. Haha I bet a lot of my readers thought I was dead or like just flat out forgot about my story. well this chapter is leaving off when they were getting in the car. Ps. I drew the picture above~
(Freddy's pov)
As we got in the car there was silence. I look over at Bonnie he looked just as nervous as me. Bonnie turns towards me "hey Freddy?" He spoke softly I slightly look over at Bonnie "yes Bonnie" I replied and brought my attention back to the road "uh where are we going?" Bonnie said as he turns towards the window "Oh well you'll see" he nodded. As I pulled up to the parking lot (not really a parking lot well kinda just grass) Bonnie looks at me  with a confused expression "what's this?" Bonnie asks with such a confused voice... Has he never been to a festival? "Well you see this is a festival" I smiled as he replied with an 'oh'. We stepped outside of the car and locked it. I held his hand as we walked around, the look on Bonnie's face was adorable he reminded me of a little kid just dragging me anywhere that interested him. We spent about an hour there until 7:40pm, then I brought him to a hill side with a beautiful view of the sunset it was the perfect setting. I want this to be something he never forgets. I held his hand as we walked to the edge, as he looked out at the sunset amazed I couldn't help but stare at his gorgeous face. He looked over at me and blushed "wh-why are you st-starring?..." He kind of stuttered I fully turned towards him so that we're face to face. As I held his hand I put my other hand up to his face and cupped his cheek with that I kissed him, he was taken back at first but then started to kiss back. I pulled away and looked into his glorious eyes "I love you, will you be my boyfriend?" My voice ended up cracking at the last part cuz I'm really nervous, Bonnie's face flushed red he was blushing hard core he intently nodded "yes yes! Of course!!!" He shouted and hugged me tightly and I hugged back. I certainly know I will never forget this moment.