Finaly

(Chica's pov)
I was going over to Bonnie's house and knocked on the door when nobody answered I remembered that he gave me a spare key so I unlocked the door and looked around for him when I reached Bonnie's room I opened the door slightly and walked in and saw Bonnie and Freddy sleeping and cuddling. When I took a picture I forgot that my flash was on so when I took the picture Bonnie woke up (Bonnie is a light sleeper) and when he saw me with my phone out he flipped out "GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!! DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT A DON'T ENTER SIGN!!!" He yelled and Freddy woke up, saw me and let out a big sigh. And then I notice.... Bonnie's only in his boxers and so is Freddy "Why don't you tell me why you guys are only wearing boxers" I smirked "Did you guys do what I think you did~" I started to laugh a little. Both of the turned a bright red "W-WHAT NO!!" Freddy yelled. He and Bonnie then started to put their cloths on. Their faces still flushed red from embarrassment. "So I take it you're dating?" Bonnie and Freddy give each other that same exact look like a 'oh yea I forgot to ask you out' kind of look I sigh, look down and shake my head from their stupidity.

(Freddy's pov)
Oh yea....... SHIT I CANT BELIVE I FORGOT TO ASK HIM OUT! I turn to face Bonnie.
"Bonnie would you like to go on a date with me?" His face turns red. He's so cute I love him so much. "Uh y-yea I would love to go on a date with you Freddy" he's so flustered it's adorable. "Ok I'll pick you up at 6 ok?" He looks at me "uh yea ok...." "Awesome see you later" I say as I kiss Bonnie's cheek and leave the house....
This date is going to be amazing

~ok guys so I'm sorry again for taking so long to update. It's just that I've had a lot of outside activities involving friends and I've been ha being to prepare for a bunch of end of year tests and I ended up forgetting to update so I'm still really sorry for that. I'll try to update more frequently on this one and if you're wondering about my other one yea I'll get to that soon I promise~