first class

(Freddy's pov)

Me and Bonnie were walking to class and when we got to social studies (first period) i sat at my seat and patted the seat next to mine gesturing him to sit next to me. He saw this and turned a little pink I don't know if it was just because it was cold, it is winter after all.

(Bonnie's pov)

he patted the seat next to his gesturing me to sit next to him. I blushed a little and thought to my self 'i hope he didn't see me blush' then i walked over and sat next to him. i looked out the window because i was still blushing, then the teacher spoke with a loud voice "We have a new student in the class" the teacher stared directly at me like he was giving me a death stare i jumped a little cuz he scared me. Freddy saw that i was scared of the teacher "Bon it's fine it's not like the teacher is gonna hurt you go up and introduce your self"  he said trying to comfort me. i blushed a light shade of pink hopping he doesn't notice me blushing. He has such a comforting voice. I the walked to the front of the class and began to introduce my self "h-hello u-um my name is Bonnie. I um moved here from um Georgia." i spoke shyly. i sat back down next to Freddy i felt a lot more calmer with him i wish he could have went up there with me, " that was good" Freddy said with his gorgeous smile " thanks but i think i was too shy" i said dissopointed in my self, Freddy looked at me and frowned "well i think you were good" he smirked. I smiled and he smiled back.

*time skip*

it was time for third period, i gathered all of my things i had to go to band the only class i don't have with Freddy i frowned then Freddy walked over to me and spoke " you look sad is there something wrong" i shook my head "no nothings wrong" it pains me to lie to him. "oh well you looked sad, well do you want be to show you to the band room i pass it all the time on the way to choir" i nodded yes.he showed me to the bad room and then he asked "hey Bon do you want to sit with me and my friends at lunch" he said with a smile " I would love to thank you" i replied with a smile "ok see you at lunch bye Bon" he said then walked away "ok then bye Freddy" i miss him already. I sighed and walked into the band room.