Chapter 40

*AT THE PARTY*

Paige's POV

"Nice song, huh?" Zack said while Shut up and dance was playing at the party. "Uh.. Yeah I guess so..." I responded uncomfortably.

This 'date' is starting to be a little too boring. The only thing we've done so far was taking a selfie! (And a bad one may I add.) Honestly I don't thing our relationship is going anywhere, but I don't want to make him feel bad!

I mean, I still like him. I just don't feel like in prepared for a relationship right now. But I don't want him to think that I don't like him, or that I don't want to go out with him anymore.

I guess I just need to rethink everything and look for a solution for all of this...

"Hey Zack, do you like going out with me?" I asked turning my head down. "Why that question? Of course I like going out with you!" He replied. This thing of breaking up with a boy is harder than it looks on TV.

Zack's POV

One question: how do you tell the girl you're madly in love with, that you don't want to date her anymore?

You don't know? Well me neither.. Paige is absolutely adorable and beautiful, but I don't think we're ready to set up a relationship.

We don't know each other actually, all we know about each other is that WE LIKE EACH OTHER, and that's not even a secret.

I don't know her favorite color, her parents' names, what's her favorite thing to do on her freetime, etc.. And vice verse

I just think we have to wait a little more time to start knowing each other a little more.. At least until we know 10 things about each other..

--------------------

Brooke's POV

And here I am.. Alone at the biggest party of the school... Just because my boyfriend didn't mind to show up at the party or invite me in a proper way, he was too cliché with all of his ideas (which he probably took out from Google.)

"Brooke! My girl! I searched for almost 39 original ideas to invite you. So here I am! Do you want to go to the dance with me? Even when we're already here?" Brandon asked from the stage where the guest band was going to play a song

Somehow my head and heart were telling to say yes, but my mouth said NO.

"You know what? I'm tired of you! I've tried to invite you in 8 different ways this week! And you always said 'NO!' What's wrong with you!? What do you want from me, Brooke? You know what? Were done!" Brandon yelled from the stage as one tear fell of my eye and everyone was staring at me.

The only idea that came to my mind was to run away, and that's what I did. Gladly none of my friends saw this.

Brandon's POV

WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST DID! I BROKE UP WITH MY GIRLFRIEND! AND I MADE HER CRY INFRONT OF EVERYONE! I'M THE WORST BOYFRIEND EVER!

"Dude that wasn't right! She's a lady!" Someone from the crowd yelled followed by other insults that were either for me or for Brooke

"I need to find her!" I whispered as I walked down the stage. After embarrassing both, Brooke and me. I went to her room. Because I knew she was there.

------------------------

Kendall's POV

"...and that's the reason why the beach ball has a lower pressure than the basketball." Adam explained while I was bored eating some chips in the corner of the snack table.

I was thinking of how bored my date with adam was going (since I realized he was just a cute nerd with boring conversation topics.) When I heard the voice.. His voice behind me...

"Kendall... Who is this?" Nick asked while he hold a rose on his left hand. "Uh... This is... Adam.. My date.." I replied "but.. I thought you liked me.." Nick said. "Well... Too bad boy.. You have Payton I have Adam." I replied.

"I broke up with Payton when I realized I like you, not her." He said as he threw the rose in the floor.

"I guess it was my fault. I let you go. Oh, and you nice boy, she's the best. Don't you ever let her down." Nick said as he leaved.

"What is he talking about? I don't like you." Adam said. "I just went out with you, cause I thought your friend Brooke was hot, you know the one who just broke up with her boyfriend." Adam confessed.

"So, you don't like me?" I asked "uh.. Nope!" He replied. I felt a mixture of anger, sadness, and happiness at the same time."well, Adam, first of all: thanks! I don't like you either. Second: Brooke will never like a boy like you. And last but not least.." I said right before I slapped his 'perfect freakboy' face!

After giving Adam what he deserves I went back to our room to see if the rumor that Brooke and Brandon broke up was true.

------------------------

Maddie's POV

The party was going great Gino and I were kissing in the janitor's closet. Chloe, Josh, Kenzie and Lucas were dancing at the party, but I wasn't pretty sure of where Paige, Kendall, and Brooke were.

Probably kissing with their dates...

"Gino?" I said as I pulled him away. "Yes?" He asked. "I want to go to the party!" I laughed. "If that's what my princess want, then that's what were gonna do." He said as he opened the door for me.

While we were walking through the halls we looked at kenzie, Lucas, chloe, and Josh, walking toward us.

"Guys, I thought you were at the party!" I said. "Nah.. We went to take some smoothies." Kenzie explained. After I could said something we looked at Brooke running and crying while brandon followed her.

We stayed shocked like 3 minutes trying to think about what we just looked. But then, we look at Nick walking fast and angry, and then there was kendall walking behind him, trying to catch him.

"Hey, Kendall, what happened?" Josh asked as he took Kendall's arm. After that Kendall explained everything to us.

"Well, Kendall, now it's too late, you can talk with him tomorrow." I said. "You're right.. I think I'm gonna go to my room and sleep." Kendall agreed.

Now we know that there's a lot of drama going on currently..

-----------------------

HEY GUYS, SO... WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW IN THE NEXT CHAPTER? WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH PAIGE AND ZACK WANTING TO BREAK UP? HOW WILL BROOKE AND BRANDON SOLVE THEIR FIGHT? OR WILL KENDALL AND NICK TALK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AT THE PARTY?

JUST CHOOSE AND TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! ;)