Chapter 26

*6:49 pm*

Maddie's POV
We were about to go to the boys' rooms, when our dorm advisor Skyler told us that we can't go to the boys' dormitory after 7:00 pm.
"But, Skyler is something really important" I said "yes, and is about 6:53 we still got time!" Kendall said "I don't care girls you have to go back to your rooms in this moment!" Skyler said "ok..." We all said, then we all go back to our rooms "I think that we will have to tell them tomorrow!" Chloe said, after that we all give each other a 'goodnight' hug and went to our rooms.

*The next day*

Gino's POV
I was in a bench in the school park working in my math homework when a familiar voice call me "hi Gino!" It was Maddie, "hey you!" I said. Gosh I get so nervous when I'm around her "um.. I have something important to tell you..." She said nervously.
"uh, I'm getting nervous.." I said while I crack a smile "haha well... Yesterday.. Kenzie sent Paige a text.." After she told me the whole story I was shocked, "WHAT!!?? This is really confusing I was pretty sure that they hated each other.." I said "yeah me too..!" Maddie said with her head down "but.. At least we don't hate each other..." I said while I look at her eyes "uh.. No, I actually think you're really cute.." What did she just said.. Oh Gosh..

Maddie's POV
Oh no! What did I just said... I'm so stupid! Maybe I'm starting to fall for Gino! But... I don't think that he feels the same about me.. "Um.. Listen Maddie.. Josh and I are going to a super cool new restaurant on Friday and I was wondering if you would like to come with one of your friends?" He just invited me to a date!!! A double date actually.. "Yes! I'll love too! Chloe and I will see you there!" Oh no! I forgot that Chloe is super mad at Josh she won't be happy...
"Bye Gino!" I said, after that I get up from the bench and gave Gino a kiss on the cheek, I'm sooo rebel today.

Hiii!!! Did you guys like the story? I tried to put some 'mino' in this chapter! Also, please tell what couple should I put in the next chapter?!