Chapter 29

Kendall's POV
Today we're going to starbucks, Brooke told us that she got big news,but that she'll tell us at starbucks. "I'm so nervous what do you think Brooke will tell us?" Maddie ask while she bites her nails, "mm.. don't know Madds, but please stop doing that!" Kenzie said while she puts Maddie's hands away from her mouth.
"Ok guys are you ready?" Brooke asked while she put her jacket on "Yeap!" I said.
After that we took our stuff and leave.

Paige's POV
While we were walking around the mall I got a text from my mom, "oh.. excuse me girls, it's my mom!" After I say that I ran to a corner to text my mom but while I was walking I bumped into someone "oh sorry I... Zack!" I said, "Paige! Hi!" Zack said "so.. umm.. what are you doing here?" I asked nervously while I blushed "oh.. well I'm going to meet the boys at starbucks in some minutes" he said while he checked out the hour on his phone.
"oh, great! I'm going to meet my friends there too!"
I said "great! Maybe we can walk together to starbucks" he asked "Yeah! I loved to!! I mean.. cool yeah.." I said while I blushed "hahaha.. great.. and by the way.. I love when girls blushed.. specially the pretty ones!" He said while he winked at me.

Zack's POV
I can't believe I just said that! I mean she's Paige Hyland! The cutest girl I ever seen! But.. I'll have to accept it.. she will never notice me..
She's so beautiful and I am just.. a normal dude..

*AT STARBUCKS*

Brooke's POV
"Sweetie are you ready?" Brandon whispered while we ordered our drinks, "yes.. what about you? I whispered back "totally!" He answered.
After we all finish our drinks Brandon and I stand up from our sits and start telling our friends the truth.. "Guys.. we have to tell you something really important for you to know.." He said, "we have been secretly dating for three weeks.." I said.
After we said that everyone stand from their sits and start laughing "why didn't you told us before?" Gino asked "we were scared that you wouldn't accept our relationship!" I said "Brooke, you are our friends, if it makes you happy then it makes us happy!" Chloe said.
After that we all went back to the school.

*MONDAY*

Josh POV
I was walking through the school halls when I heard a little and quiet voice crying on the janitor's closet.
"Hello..? Is anybody in here? I asked while I opened the janitor's closet door "get out of here josh!" The sweet voice cried "Chloe? Is that you? I asked while I sat next to her on the floor, "yes.. is me isn't that obvious?" She said, "sorry I just wanted to know why are you crying because I don't like to see you crying.." I said,
"My pa-parents a-are ge-getting di-vorced..!!" She said while her voice cracked "oh Chloe... I'm so sorry.. everything will be alright!Ok?" I said while I hugged her "yes.." she said hugging me back.
"But don't you think I'm not mad at you anymore!" She said "Chloe.. Kalani was the one who kissed me.. I have never liked her.. the only girl that calls my attention is sitting next to me and her name is Chloe Elizabeth Lukasiak.." I said "do you really mean that?" She asked "of.. course!" I said.
After that we looked at each other for some minutes then our lips start getting closer and.. we kissed, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING KIDS!!?" The janitor screamed while he opened the closet door.
"Oh..uh we were just.."
"You better don't do that again or I will take both of you the principal's office. Get it?" He screamed "yes sir!" I said while we ran away.

HII EVERYONE!!
I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATE LATELY BUT I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH SCHOOL,HOMEWORK,ETC..
BUT I PROMESS I WILL BE MORE ACTIVE FROM NOW AND ON!