17

Please vote

New York was the most happening place at the moment as you gazed down from Harry's apartment windows. You gazed out the lit up buildings in the distance as two strong arms came around your waist.

You grinned as he pressed a kiss to your neck but didn't say anything as you both gazed out the window.

"It's getting late and I want my surprise," he murmured against your skin as he kissed up the column of your neck gently.

"Ever the impatient one," you teased him while you turned in his arms. The thin white dress shirt left little to the imagination as you pressed your clothed chest against his naked one.

He grinned down at you as he tightened his grip on your body. His hands slide down and rested right on your bum as he pushed his bulge against you.

"Not yet I have to go get things ready for our surprise, out you get." You pushed his away and took his hand, leading his over to the living room.

"I will call for you when I'm ready." You said with some attitude that made him small slyly over at you.

"I like this side of you kitten. I don't see it often when you're a moaning mess beneath me."

You rolled your eyes and went back into the bedroom and locked the door behind you. You pulled the bag out of the cherry wood wardrobe and took out your pale pink set.

You put it on and went to go do your hair. Once that was completed you finished off the look with putting a soft pink lipstick shade of your lips before slipping into your black heels. You unlocked the door and called for Harry.

You quickly grabbed the handcuffs and sat on the edge of the bed with them behind your back. You crossed your legs and waited for him to walk in. He seemed to talk his sweet time walking from the living room down the short hallway to where you were.

Once he walked in his smirk deepened as came to stand in front of you. His shirtless chest was just mere inches from you but you didn't budge.

"What's behind your back?" He asked as he gazed down at you. You stood up, the cuffs still behind your back and one hand came to touch his chest. Your manicured finger slide up and down s you bat your lashes up at him innocently.

"Your kitten wants to play tonight," you said as you brought the cuffs from behind your back and held them up to his face. He took them in his hand and chuckled.

"You want me to cuff you? You could have asked sooner," he gave you an easy smile and took one more step closer to you, your chests now pushed together.

"No. I want to cuff you." His surprise was written all over his face as he brought his hands together.

"I want to be in control for right now," you added and he nodded his head. You told him to get undressed and he did so.

He got onto the bed and you cuffed his hands to one of the metal railings behind his head on the bed. You shimmed your way down his body and stopped at the prominent bulge in his underwear.