9

Please vote

A loud banging on the door brought you out your daydream and you could hear someone talking on the other side.

"Open the door it's me." You heard Harry's deep voice sound through the powder room and you did as he demanded.

"I was going to come out in a minute," you said as he pushed his way in and glared at you. Why on earth was he upset with you now.

"You could have told me that you were going to come in here. I was frantic looking for you I had thought you left! Kitten you've been very bad tonight, I am not pleased." He growled and took a menacing step towards you which had you taking one back.

"Why I did nothing wrong!" You argued but secretly you were already damp from the thought of him touching you.

"First the whole car incident, now not telling me where you were going to be and having me worry. Turn around and lift your dress," he ordered and you did as he asked. You felt the cold air touch your thighs and you could feel the heat radiating from Harry as he moved to stand directly behind you.

"I think 10 spankings should be efficient enough. I want you to say "thank you daddy" after each one or we'll start all over. Am I clear?" His voice was hard and you nodded quickly. Soon your panties were down to your knees and his palm came in contact with the smooth skin of your ass.

"Thank you daddy," you said and his palm connected to your skin again. The scary thing was this was a major turn on for you; you could be considered to have a small pain kink but you weren't fully sure since he had only spanked you once before.

The sound of his palm hitting your ass made you wetter and wetter each time and soon instead of moaning in pain it was in pleasure. This same pattern continued until he paused on the last spanking.

"After this last on I want you on your knees ready to suck my cock." You moaned out a yes and his last slap was swift and hard. After his palm left your sore bum you did what he said and got down on your knees.

You undid his belt and popped the button on his slacks, delving your hand inside his briefs and pulling out his cock. You licked a bold stripe on the underside before only taking the tip in your mouth.

You licked around the crown and his hands fisted in your hair as you glanced up at him with doe eyes.

He pushed your head all the way down so you were deep throating him and you gagged around him at the sudden intrusion. You pulled away slightly to regain your composure before taking him all the way in again.

His moans made your hand dip down and your finger slid down and inside your folds, your fingers flicking your bundle of nerves.

"Holy shit your touching yourself," he ground out and took matters into his own hands and thrust into your face.

His dick hit the back of your throat repeatedly, making you gag around him almost each time. He pulled away just long enough for you to catch your breath and for you to continue fingering yourself as he eased his way back into your warm mouth.

As you felt the bubbling pit of pleasure begin to rise and become greater you picked up your pace and flicked your clit roughly, making yourself come in an instant. As you were still in your daze Harry thrusted into your mouth one more time and as your throat tightened around him did he finally come.

His seed filled your mouth, some of it dribbling out of the sides of your mouth. He pulled out of the warmth of your mouth and helped you stand, your legs still shaky.

"Let's get you cleaned up, baby girl. You know daddy can't have you looking disheveled right?"

"I know daddy." You smirked as he kissed your forehead. You wanted to ask what happened with Margret but that could be saved for the morning.

"Such a good little girl you are."

"Such a good daddy I have." You ended the conversation with a wink and that was that.