2

please vote //

Just as you were about to reach in and grasp him he pulled up to Harrods and stopped the car. He gave you a look that said to continue on. You popped the button on his slacks and reached in, pulling his length out. You ran your delicate fingers over his length slowly, antagonizing him. When you finally wrapped your hand around him a hiss escaped his plump lips.

You wiped the pre cum from the tip and used that as a lubricant as you pumped him up and down, finding a smooth rhythm. You squeezed him just a bit harder and he thrusted into your hand at a fast rate telling you he was close. You dropped your hand and he looked at you like you were crazy before you enveloped him in your mouth.

A low moan passed through his lips and his hands went straight to you hair, gripping on the strands roughly. He lifted his hips and continuously hit the back of your throat making you gag around him. One particular thrust was harder and when your throat clenched around his length you felt his seed shoot out and the hot liquid run down your throat, completely filling your mouth.

He lifted up your head you wiped the corners of your mouth as you fixed your hair.

"Your such a good baby girl, daddy will take care of you today." You reached into your purse to get some gum as he opened your door. He wrapped his arm around your waist as you walked into the store. He immediately waved a representative over and started to order them around, having them pull only the finest clothes they had to offer. The one woman directed you to the sitting area right in the fitting room area and told you both to please wait as the did as asked.

He pulled you to sit on his lap as the sales associates ran around the store following his orders. He lips made their way to your neck, sucking lightly, as his hands rubbed your thighs and one hand made its way under your dress. Harry was not shy with doing things in public but you were still shy about it.

You stilled as he hand went further under and brushed over your panties; panties that had Harry's entails stitched on the fine material. He rubbed you lightly, just enough to tease you and make you lightly moan and lean down further for more.

"Not yet baby girl, I promise we'll have fun. You made me very happy earlier." He went back to making marks on your neck as you leaned more into him. It surprised you how fast you had gotten used to all of this; he offered you the world and you were thankful for it.

The sales associate made an appearance and coughed lightly. Your eyes widened as Harry removed his hand discreetly and put your hair back to cover your neck.

"We have picked out several pieces Mr. Styles and have gotten the item you specially asked for." Harry nodded and prodded your back so you could look.

"Try it all baby girl, give me a little fashion show." He said to you and you eagerly stood up and looked back at him with wide eyes.