Danny is missing you.

Sorry I haven't been updateing...hey thanks 51 people amazing..love yall so much so I will get I new cover on this book ( hope you'll like it) and I saw the rost and surviving Australia yay hope ya'll did to..any way please comment and like and Please help me out on what should I do to make it better..
Thanks!!

Dan's POV
While I'm making my video Y/N and phil burst in scaring me and I jump out of my seat. They both laugh as I try to get up and oh the had to record it.
Me: Hey!! Why did ya'll do that..fffffff...*gets up and flailes my arms*

Phil & Y/N both keep laughing and recording my Shame..

As I get up i hug Y/N and phil and make them both fall on my bed. We all start laughing. As we all tumble down phil and I are on top of Y/N. I smirk and take Thier cameras.

Dan: well they will be back after this tickle *smirks and puts the cameras onto the floor*

Y/N: hey! That's my camera you meany

We all laugh I look at phil and he knows exactly what I was going to do. Phil and i both hold Y/N down and we start tickling Y/N. Y/N keeps moving and laughing we know it's working. I got a little thirsty so I got up and as I left to get it drink I came back to phil kissing Y/N. I got mad really mad we may not be together but he knows I like Y/N. I walked out as fast as I could befor they saw me.

Your POV
Dan and phil were tickling me and I was laughing like crazy I guess he got tired or something. Phil and i sat up and were just sitting there talking and..he held me down kissing me. I saw Dan in the corner of my eyes and he looked mad really mad..he walked away..as I got back up phil looked down shly..

Phil: I know Dan likes you but..I like you to..

Y/N:..umm...*blushes hard*

Phil: go after him...please..

You rush out the door leaving phil sitting there. You run to find Dan sitting down outside..he was pissed..
"Dan"....
*Dan looks up at you..still a bit mad*
"It's not what you think I-"

"NO it's ok you like phil..I was just to late".....

*Dan does a soft smile looking down at you*

"Dan I like you...Phil just kissed me..I didn't even..it wasn't really like that"..

"Y/N it's ok if you like him-"..

*you kiss Dan and he kisses you back*

To be continued...