my life on the outside

Ok sorry I haven't written a lot I was stuck on what you do. I noticed that I didn't give you a life besides Dan Ops so this will be your life chapter. And I'll do more Dan and phil POV.

Your POV.

Ok so today Dan's busy with some videos with Phil so I'm gonna start doing some stuff to. I just thought that my life basicly revolves around Dan. Today I should problem clean my flat. As your thinking to your self you get up and throw on some joggers and a T-shirt. You walk out grab a quick bowl of cereal and you quickly eat. You put your bowl up and turn on your radio. Listening to music while you clean is amazing.

You grab a vac and go through the house sing all your favorite songs. You clean the widows,bathroom,living room,game room, and guest. Next is your bed room it's a mess you basicly hang out there most of the time. You start by picking up all your close and put them in the wash. You make your bed for the 1st unless you did a video in there. You clean up your cups and plates and put them in the sink dishes are last. You reagest your toys and desk and what do you know clean room.

You smile as you hear your favorite song of all time come on. You sing and dance with a broom as you clean. You love to sing not much of dancing but no one's in here looking at you so dance away. You start dishes. Soap every were and hot water but you sway to the music. You put the plates and cups away and all the other dishes you used. Your done now you take a nap on your sofa and watch 10 episodes of your lie in April. On some of them you cried and others you laughed. Then it's around 10 in the after noon. Time for volging.

You get your camera up and you start. "Hello every one..what's up! Today I was cleaning like a mad women see"!
you turn your camera and show them how well you did. Then put it back on you. "So I've been thinking..I need to go out more"..you laugh at the thought of that. "I don't think that will happen"..as you walk you end up tripping and the camera got it all you laugh your head off. "Ugh well that was nice..sorry I drop ya'll"! You pick up the camera "any way I'm going to do a Q&A with Phil tomorrow it will be on his chanel and then I'll do one with Dan on mine..yaaay"! You look around with your camera smiling as the music is in the back you dance a little and laugh. "Any way bye guys soon you latte stay amazing and have fun"! You end your vloge and go the edit it. You sigh after a long day and you post your video. "OK there we go up and ready". You slide out of your chair and texts phil.

You: hey when do you want me over

Phil: oh yeah.. You can come over now if you want?

You: ok I'll be right there ^^ see you

Phil: see ya

You quickly throw on some black pants and some nice shoes oh and your favorite shir. You rush out the door and quickly lock it. You take the stairs the lift is slow. You run over and know on the door.

Phils POV.
I'm sitting and the sofa and I hear a knock. I get up and open the door to see Y/N. She looks nice even with that smile. I open the door she comes in and we head to my room for the Q&A video. Y/N looks at Dan's room his door is closed. I say "he's sleeping we should wake him up later". I say that while smirking same as her because we both know we are going to scare him.

She sits down on the bed and I grab the camera for the Q&A. I samitted it on Twitter last night and got over 100 Q&A's. "Ok let's do this"..

I turn on the camera and start.

Phil: hello guys today we are doing a Q&A with Y/YTN/N (( Y/YTN/N is your youtube name))

You: hello guys! *you smile big*

Phil: ok so now for the Q&A's *he snap his figures as you laugh*

Phil: so 1st one..oh it's for me..it says if you didn't want to be a YouTuber what would you want to be? Well I always wanted to be a weather man

*you both laugh*

Phil: no really I would be a great weather man!

You: of course phil..ok hand me the laptop..*you grab the laptop and put it in your lap* ok it's for you..*you laugh*..Phil do you like Y/YTN/N?..

Phil: *laughs as a blush comes a crosses his face* well yes as a friend she's an amazing friend

You: aww phil thank you do much

Phil: no problem Y/N..now for the next one..hmm..ok..it's for you Y/N

You: ok I got this.

Phil: Do you like Dan because there's a twitter pic of you to hugging.

You: yes he is my friend. But know we are only friends..zorry guys

After a while Y/N and I finished up and edited the video. Dan's still sleeping so we both grab are cameras and walk to his room.