The Aftermath

I wake up with the worst headache. I look around and I'm in what seems to be a bedroom. My lips feel sticky and then a see a piece of tap on the bed side. Then I look on the floor and I see my underwear. My dress. A pair of boxers. A top. Trousers. A. Used. Condom.
I scream out and unfortunately, someone wakes up.

"Hey baby." Says Carter.

"What happened!" I say through a huge amount of tears.

"We did the deed. Sealed the deal." Says Carter.

"But I didn't want to. You raped me!" I say.

"Of course you wanted to baby. You were all over me last night!" Says Carter.

I quickly realize I'm naked and grab a blanket.

"Don't be ashamed baby. I love you." says Carter.

I back up against the window and Carter comes near me. He picks up the roll of tape and then tapes mt mouth. Why. Someone help me!

"Please stop." I say before my mouth is taped.

"What was that? You want to have sex again? It would be my pleasure, to pleasure you." Says Carter.

He chucks the tape on the floor and then he does it again. Why me? Why do I have to be the one to be raped? Did he forget to tape my hands?

I push Carter away and he falls back. I take the tape off. I then grab my dress and slide it on as quickly as possible.

"Leave me alone." I scream as i run out the door.

He doesn't follow me. He just sits there, but when I get to the front door, I feel him grab my wrists and then spins me around to face him.

"Carter, you're hurting me." I say.

"You better meet me at the front gates after school today, or I will kill you and your brother and your mom and your dad." says Carter.

He shoves me and then goes upstairs.
He then throws downs my shoes and underwear. I don't care if people can tell I'm not wearing a bra. That's the least of my worry's. II find a plastic bag for my underwear (useful for police evidence, if I ever tell the police) and then leave. What kind of person does that? School starts in an hour, so I go straight home. I get in and my parents are sitting on the couch with my brother.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? WE'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK! WE THOUGHT YOU HAD BEEN KIDNAPPED!" my dad Rages.

I just stand there in silence. My tears threaten to fall down my cheeks. I try my best to hold them in, but they escape. I take my shoes off and then stand back where i was.

"Are you even going to say anything?" My mom asks.

"If I tell you, he said he would kill you all." I say.

"Who said they would kill us all, what happened?" asks Terry.

"Nothing. Nothing happened, I'm fine." I say.

I start walking upstairs and i get into my room. I get my phone as I left it at home and i ring Kylie. She doesn't pick up an neither does Sarah. I hope they are okay. School. Shit. Should I go? I have to! I have tutoring after school, but Carter said to meet him. I don't wanna meet him. I'm staying for tutoring. I get in the shower and once I get out, I slip on my leggings and a crop top that says 'don't care'. I put my white converse on and then plait my hair after putting it in a high pony tail. I twist it round so it's a bun and then I do my makeup. I grab my bag and leave. My mom drops me to school.

"Honey, are you sure everything's okay?" My mom asks.

"Everything's fine. There's nothing to worry about." I say.