Birthday ? ✔

I got the list for Blair after much hard work. Toran was sending me messages of little warnings to me for going MIA on him. But I still had six days with me and Parker was helping me out.

But my main worry was the list. Who in the fucking world makes a list? My weird Beth, that who.

I now realised as I saw the list that I was so against it. I didn't even fulfil one single point. And after meeting douche Lucas yesterday, I realised that she was hurt too much by him.

But one thing I couldn't change on the list was my birthday. Because I mean, come on, who can?

"Sugar," I called her out in the school corridor.

Her steps fastened as if trying to escape me and it was kind of funny. She was trying to run away from me. I couldn't let that happen and caught up to her.

"Girlfriend's shouldn't run away from their boyfriend."

"I am not your girlfriend Brax, that was just for Lucas' benefit." She hissed at me.

"But I was not lying," I told her casually.

She looked frustrated at me and my words.

"What is wrong with you Brax? First, you push me away and now you saying something else. Do you enjoy messing with my feelings because I sure as hell don't." She snapped at me and I felt guilty.

"I didn't want you to get hurt," I mutter out.

"What?" She gave me an incredulous look.

"I am in a gang Beth and you were becoming my one weakness. I wanted to stay away from you but it was hard, I wanted you out of my head but it was impossible. So, I tried breaking a few rules and be with you even if it was for few days. And then I realised you were nothing but good and innocent and I am anything but that. I didn't want you to drown in my darkness."

I confessed, feeling a heaviness lift from my heart.

She sighed and gave me a helpless look. She wanted to hate me, despise me, stay away from me like I was trying but like me, her mind and heart was deceiving her.

"God, I am such a fool." She mumbled and with her defeated voice I heard my victory.

And then she stepped closer and hugged me, sighing deeply into my chest. I felt her loosen my worries into her touch and hugged her back in relief. She was small, soft and warm; and everything I needed.

"When is your Birthday?" She asked with a muffled voice against my chest.

I chuckled at her question. She was hoping that I could at least make one check in her list.

"17th December." She sighed as if all the causes were lost now.

"You are so not meant for me." She mumbled yet again.

But you are made for me. I thought as I hugged her a little tighter. I guess this was one thing in the list I couldn't cross off.

___________________________

Short, I know. But I didn't want it to drag as it is a short story.

Just so you guys know, I didn't want Brax to be 10/10 on the list. Because that would be boring XD

VOTE and next update will be on Wednesday :)

Let's see what's in for Brax when it comes to NO TATTOO rule :D