Freak

Title Cred: Freak - Lana Del Rey

!Your pov¡

People always told you you were a freak. No, not because you had some deformities or because you were weird. No, they thought you were a freak over something else.

They thought you were a freak because you fell in love with a cyberbully. They thought you were a freak because you managed to make him fall for you in return. If loving him made you a freak, though, you didn't want to be anything else.

"How did she do it?"

"She knows he bullies people, right?"

"She's so nice and he's so mean. How does that work?"

The thing is, he made loving him easy. No matter how hard it was to get him to break unhealthy habits, or how difficult he could be at times, or how sometimes he took some comments too far, he still made loving him easy. The thing people never understood is that the persona he put on for the internet, isn't the same as the man you fell for, and keep falling for.

Lately, you've been feeling urges. Quite frankly, you've wanted to get closer to Calvin in anyway possible. The only way possible. You aren't a virgin, and niether is he, but everytime you guys kiss or hug or hold hands, it feels like it's all happening over again for the first time. Who knows, maybe this will feel all brand new again. You pick up your phone, looking down at the contact of the man who holds your heart. You smile and press the call button. You wait a couple of seconds as you hear the ring, but soon you hear the angelic voice of your boyfriend, Calvin.

"Y/n. Hey, babe." he says. You smile a huge cheesy smile and blush a little. Curse you for practically being a middle school girl around her crush.

"Hey, Cal. Wanna come over?" you ask. At first even you hated the nickname you gave him, but eventually, it just stuck.

"Sure thing. What time?" he asks.

"Whenever."

"Alright, I'll be over soon." he says. You bid farewell and hang up. You get up and run to your room and grab a towel, your favorite pair of sexy black and red lace panties and matching bra.

When you step out the shower, you dry up and change into your undergarments. You put on only a long button up shirt and slightly do your makeup, only doing some mascara, light eyeliner, and nude color lips. You leave your hair alone and you sit on your bed, with your laptop on your lap. You see Calvin texted you and you smile as you reply to his text,

Calvin💚🎮: anything you want me to bring?

You: no, I'm fine. I'll be in my room, door is unlocked, just come in and lock the door when you walk in

Calvin💚🎮: alright, see you soon babe, love you

You: love you too babe, see you soon x

You sit back in bed, excited for what's to come.

++

"Hey babe. I'm here," Calvin says. You smile and stand up, seeing his face full of surprise as he sees your clothing choice. "What a surprise," he adds.

"For you." you say shyly, walking up to him. You wrap your arms around Calvin, pulling his jacket off and removing his snapback.

"I love you, Cal. I love you a lot, and I really wanna show you how much I love you." you say, looking him in the eyes, playing with his hair as you smile at him.

"You mean...?"

"Yes. I'm ready." you say.

Calvin pulls you in to him, holding you by the small of your back as your hands firmly wrap around his shoulders. Your lips meet in a passionate kiss, starting off slow and lovingly, but slowly progresses to quick and lustful. His hands travel down to your hips as he pulls your hips closer to his. His hands go down to your ass, squeezing on it a little as your legs wrap around him. He walks you over to your bed and he softly lands on the bed with you. He pulls away and looks at you before unbuttoning your top. His eyes go darker when he sees what little you have on underneath.

"Did you plan this out?" he asks. You blush and nod a little. He smirks and removes his shirt and his jeans. He leans back down and kisses your lips down to your jaw, then to you neck. He bites and sucks on the skin a little before going back down to your chest, your stomach and above your panty line. He looks back up at you and hooks his fingers on the hem of your panties and he pulls on them. He removes them and he spreads your legs by your knees and he gets in between. He goes down on you, kitty licking at your lips at first to tease you.

"C-al." you moan with a gasp.

"Someone's really wet for me." he says. Your hands go down to his head and tangle in his hair. He goes back down and begins to suck on your lips and use his tongue on you. He finds your clit and begins to rub at it, causing your thighs to tremble and your moans to grow louder in volume and come out continuously. He pulls away and goes back up to you. He smiles and removes your bra and now you're completely exposed to him. You blush and look away. He grabs your chin and gently turns your face towards him.

"Hey, don't do that. I wanna see your beautiful face and those sexy expressions you're going to make." he says causing you to groan. He laughs a little and stands up, pulling his boxers down and revealing himself to you. Your eyes widen a bit, he is somewhat big. Not what you expected.

"Do you have any condoms?" he asks. You shake your head.

"It's fine, I'm on the pill, I'll buy an afterpill. Just hurry." you say. He goes back down and in between your legs. He positions himself at your entrance and teases your lips again. (Lmao Leafy just tweeted as I wrote this)

"Calvin, please hurry." you groan. He nods and slides into you slowly and waits there to let you adjust. After a while, he begins to move slowly. It hurts for a bit, but soon, he finds your g-spot.

"Oh f-uck. Cal!" you moan. He smirks and speeds up a bit, hitting that same spot. Your moans spill out of your mouth as he keeps hitting that spot. His hands go down to your core and he rubs at your clit.

"You're so tight, babe. God, you feel so good." he groans. Your moans get louder and you're on the verge of just screaming. You mainly moan out his name and he groans right into your ear, his breathy groans turning you on more.

You're surprised by how long he was able to manage to go, but after a good 10 minutes, his thrusts were getting sloppier.

"On three?" he asks. You nod at him. You both countdown and at one, he does a slow and deep thrust, causing you to scream his name as you both come. You both come down from your highs and he pulls out and lies down next to you. He pulls you into his side and kisses your forehead.

"That was amazing." you say. Calvin nods and wraps his arms around you, not caring about the layer if sweat that coats you or him.

"I love you so much." he says.

"People tell me I'm a freak for loving you. I'm okay with being a freak, though, because I love you so much." you say. Slowly, you both drift off to sleep.

××

And that was the first Leafy smut. How'd you like it? Please leave feedback and requests, please and thank you.

-didn't proofread

$lanascoast$