Part 1

( Louise is 17 and Logan 26)

" Louise wake up your gonna be late for school" screamed Linda " why are you screaming so early in the morning" said Louise walking into the kitchen " you're gonna be late now get going missy" said Linda handing her a piece of toast with butter " thanks, I'm gonna get going" said Louise headed out with the piece of toast in her mouth. Louise made her way out the door where Andy and Ollie were waiting for her " hey guys" said Louise as she chew her toast " hey Louise lets go" said Andy and Ollie at the same time. As they were walking to school " hey did you hear we getting a new teacher today" said Andy nodding his head in excitement " what teacher" asked Louise finishing her toast " yea everyone was talking about it yesterday" said Ollie putting his hand together " i hope its a girl" said Andy " no its a guy" said Ollie as they walked up the steppes of the school " we better hurry" said Andy and Ollie running in the hallway " we're still late it doesn't matter" screamed Louise waving her hand in the air. Louise, Andy and Ollie made their way to the classroom where the teacher was taking attendance, right there when they opened the door " Louise Belcher" said the teacher then looked down at the book in disbelief " who's asking" said Louise making her way to the teacher who looked up and just stare at her ( Louise no longer where her bunny-ears and her green dress. She had skinny jeans, a white shirt that was transparent and you could see the color of her bra, a black beanie with boots) " why don't you take a picture" said Andy " it'll last longer" said Ollie finishing Andy sentence " are you Louise Belcher" asked the teacher and Louise nodded her head and then made her way to her sit in between And and Ollie. A few mins later the teacher finished the attendance " hello class, I'm your new teacher Mr. Bush" said Logan, Louise stopped talking to the twins and looked up " Logan" mumbled Louise then got up and took her bag " Ms. Belcher were are you going" asked Logan " what do you care" said Louise when she looked back at Andy and Ollie " you come" asked Louise to the twins who got up and follow her out of the classroom " Louise" thought Logan.

.................. TO BE CONTIUED