Intro

The bunk rooms are bigger this year, even the beds seem to be a little bit softer, but it feels nothing like home. I miss having Snooker around, he was a good horse, but hopefully there will be others. Maybe someone good has him, but I highly doubt that. People are mean and rude, influenced by greed and money. Mathew proved that, but I realise that it's not his fault, it would be Aunt Clara's fault, she would have been the one giving orders. I hate her, and I hate mum. It's all their fault someone else is riding my horse, well, it's time for some revenge.
I'll start off with some small things, I see Sue hasn't unpacked yet, so I grab her toothbrush and dip it n the toilet, I swish it around for good measure. There, done.
I walk over to her suitcase and place her toothbrush exactly where it was before. Suck that Sue.
The door flies open, and I see Mali standing there, so I bolt up like a rocket.
"Hey Zee, how was your holidays?" She asks
"You know the usual, boring, dull, Snooker-less." I growl the last part out.
"Still upset about Snooker?" She asks
"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?" I spit that out, getting out all of my anger.
"Come on Zelie, your mother and Mrs Maple have been trying to talk to you all week, you have to talk to them eventually..."
"No, I don't."
I walk out, leaving Mali standing there, stunned at what I had just said. She will have to get used to the new Zelie. Storming outside I huff and I have a silent spaz attack, and my hands clench into fists, my nails digging into my palm. I am on auto pilot, and I find myself at the stables, looking at each horse, trying to find Snooker, and when I do I run up to him
"Snooker, oh my gosh, I love you so much..." I cry into his mane, until I hear footsteps behind me.
An ice cold voice pierces the air, "Get away from my horse."
It's Sue, and I turn around, my face red and blotchy.
"Awwww, is poor diddums missing her little pony?"
"Screw off Sue." I growl
"No, but, how about you screw off, and leave my horse alone."
I can not think of any good comebacks, so I leave, but kick her in the skin first.
"Oops sorry, the floor is quite slippery, because some slippery eel is standing in my way."
"Somebody's got themselves a hot little temper."
I push her to the ground and storm over to Snooker's stall, unlatch the door, and he races out. I exit the stall.
"Catch him you idiot!"
"Sorry Sue, can't do that, I have strict orders not to go near that horse." I smirk, and leave her on the ground. When I walk out of the stables I see Mali heading inside th stables, she's going to get a surprise.
So once she has walked inside I creep in there to see what Mali's reaction will be, I bet she'll love it.
But she doesn't.
"OH MY GOSH! Sue are you okay?" She asks
"No, I'm not! Zelie let snooker loose and kicked my shin!"
"I know Zelie can get fairly bossy and rude, but this is mean." Mali says.
Oh no, Mali did not just say that.
"I know right!" Sue agrees
"She's just possessive about snooker, I mean come on, he wasn't even her horse!" Mali saying that tears my heart apart.
Mali isn't a true friend, she's Sues' and she thinks I'm bossy and rude.
I have no friends here, great way to start the year Zelie, well done.