Part 1

Autumns POV
I wake up, and right off the bat, my brothers and sisters start beating me. My parents don't see it, and they never get in trouble for beating me. I always smile, to hide how much it really hurts. But that only pisses them off more. They use blades sometimes.. They take my food.. They punch and kick me. They yell at me how ugly I am. And point out all of my imperfections. I cry every time there around me. But when I cry, there next to me. Watching. Laughing. I hate my life so much. When I finally go to school, I'm greeted by kids, who never get in trouble, and beat me down. In class, they pass notes to me. Each saying how stupid I am. I can never stop moving. Or pay attention. They take my lunch everyday. But I hide how much they get to me. Cause I have to prove, to the few friends I do have, that I'm strong. Or else they'll take advantage of me to. At least, that's what everyone says. One day, while at lunch, my friend Avery introduced me to a YouTuber she liked. But it was hard to pay attention, cause I saw the bully taunting me. Mocking me cause I'm bisexual. I take what she says into consideration, and go to our next class. On the bus ride home, I'm greeted by my bus mates. Who still beat me down. They kick me, yell at me, curse, hit, all the above. And never get in trouble. Once I get home, I search Jacksepticeye. And when I do, I search a Happy Wheels. My siblings are near, but there not too active. Just, there. I immediately regret turning my volume up. He yells right in my ear! God damnit! My siblings laugh at my pain, and I watch more, with the volume lower. He swears in every sentence. I hate this guy! He only spreads negativity. I search iisuperwomanii, and smile. But still feel lonely. My siblings have left, well, most of them. I live with 3 older brothers, and 2 older sisters. And 1 younger brother. His name is Adam. He doesn't hurt me too much, since he can't. So he's ok. But the others, beat the shit out of me. My sister hangs around, flicking my forehead, and I watch Lilly Singh. And when dinner comes, I get to it before my siblings. So I get to eat some, before they comes and force it away. My stomachs small anyway. I go to my room, and my siblings follow. While I try to sleep, they hit me. Finally I sleep, and wake up to another day, siblings. School kids. Then at lunch, I talk to Avery again. "Ya so, I watched that Jack septic guy, and he wasn't all that good." She nod her head. That's when someone came over, and hit my gut, then walked away. A tear went down my face, and Avery saw. "Ok. Well, try watching him again. This time, watch, 'The Static Speaks My Name.'" "What's so special about that?" "You'll see. And, if you have time, watch some of his reading comments." I nod my head, and the kids come back, and beat me, as I go to my next class. School kids. Bus mates. Siblings. This time, when I search him, I look up what Avery told me. "Your only doing that cause you like her!" Said my sister. "Boob loving faggot." My brother chipped in. I don't even bother to go in the fact I like girls and guys. I tried to ignore them, as I watched Jack play the game. (Video linked) By the end of the game, I didn't know why Avery suggest it. But then, he gave his speech. And one quote stuck with me. "I hope I can be here. As a voice, as a friend. While playing games for you. If you feel lonely or depressed or anything like that, Jack is here." I broke down in tears, and for once, my siblings have left me alone. I know why Avery told me to watch this. When the video finished, and I finished crying, I watched some of his reading comments. I quickly learned how much he cares about us. "Slut! You can't watch that! You gotta get dinner." I heard my sister say. Tonight, I eat all my dinner. My siblings try to take it, but I don't let them. Tonight, I go to sleep, little more peaceful then the night before. When I wake up the next morning, my siblings are on me more then ever. Telling me to kill myself. Every time I walk by something, I'm being harassed. Bleach, drink it. Tree, jump or hang. Wires, choke. Blade, stab. I can't handle it. I cut my leg while my siblings go away. I go to school, on the verge of tears. The kids start bullying me. I never get a break. I walk into class. And Avery walks over before the bell rings. "You watch him?" "Ya! I completely misjudged him. He's amazing." I smile, and the kids back off. I go to my classes, then at lunch, me and Avery recite Hamilton. "Pardon me, are you Arron Burr, sir?" I ask. She smiles. "That depends whose asking?" "Oh sure sir, I'm Alexander Hamilton I'm at your service sir, I have been, looking for you." "I'm getting nervous." The bullies back off, and I smile while reciting Aaron Burr sir, with Avery. (Which we actually do a lot) I head back to class, now talking about Jack. Avery filling me in on everything I need to know. By the end, the bullies completely lay off. I can't focus on the board though. I can only focus on, when I get home, to the Irish goofball.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey. I hope you enjoyed! This is mostly true about my life. In always bullied, 24/7. Except when I'm watching Jack, Mark, or Pewds. So, this series will continue! And I hope you enjoy! Peace!👊🏼