We enter into the laboratory and I see Isaac sitting in the corner of the room, his back facing us. He is alone and he is humming to himself. "Isaac," I say, walking into the room. Isaac jumps, his knee hitting against the table and he curses under his breath.

He snaps his head towards our direction, "Senera? What..." he looks at Dani and Brian standing behind me.

"Who's this geek?" Brian asks.

"Brian," I snap.

Isaac frowns and pushes his glasses up. "What is it Senera?" he asks. I look behind him. It looked like he was doing an experiment, but not for chemistry. Something different.

"What are you doing?" I ask, walking closer towards him. I peer down over his shoulder and at his experiment.

He has a small box filled with dirt, some bottles filled with solution. "Um, we encountered a wraith on Halloween and it bled. I'm trying to find out what it is. Ah, why are they here?" Isaac whispers to me, so only I would be able to hear.

I remember Brian and Dani were also in the room. I turn to look at the two. "Well," I begin. "On Halloween, a wraith took Dani into the forest and I followed behind them to stop them and the wraith attacked me. I managed to fend it off and Brian saw the whole thing," I say as quickly as possible.

"What?" Isaac yells. "And you didn't bother to tell any of us?"

"I know I should've. But I didn't know what to do, I wanted to tell you but..."

"What is going on?" Dani interrupts.

"Just, can you do your wipey thingy," I ask, frantically.

Isaac sighs, putting down the test tube from his hand. "Wait, you said a wraith attacked you?" Isaac says.

I nod, "Yeah. Annabeth Martin. I remember reading an article that she died about fifty years ago," I state.

"Wait, what?" Brian says with shock.

"That's strange. Usually we would have one attack but... on Halloween, we had four," he whispers so the others would not hear. "How did you get rid of it?"

"Well, at first I tried to stop it and for some reason, the water from the creek nearby was burning her," I tell him.

He frowns, "Burning her?" he asks.

I nod, "Yeah. It hurt her. I don't know why but she avoided the water," I explain.

"Did it... kill her?"

I shake my head, "Not really, I don't know. Draven came. He took her in the air and dropped her into the creek," I answer.

He purses his lips, "That's weird. Where was this creek?" he asks.

"Near the waterfall."

"Waterfall?"

"Excuse me? I thought you were going to explain to us what we just saw a couple of nights ago," Dani says, growing impatient.

I nod towards Brian and Dani, "Can you?" I ask. Isaac nods without even needing to hear the full question. He walks towards the two. He first wipes his hand across Dani's face and then he does the same to Brian. Brian shakes his head to the sudden movement and holds onto the counter beside him for support.

"You didn't see anything on Halloween. The whole night you were at the festival having fun. You don't recall any memory about Annabeth and you don't remember asking Senera questions, nor do you remember why you came here," Isaac tells them.

Dani and Brian both frown. This is the first time I have ever seen Isaac use his abilities on someone other than me. Seeing their reaction, I'm somewhat surprise it works even though I have never doubted Isaac's ability. Brian looks around the room, looks at Brian then moves his attention towards me. "Who's the nerd?" he asks, nodding his head towards Brian.

I roll my eyes at Brian stupidity. Dani groans suddenly, her hand on pressing against her temples. She leans a little, her eyes tightly close and she continues to groan. "Dani, are you okay?" I ask her. This is the second time she has done this in front of me. Dani almost trips over her own feet but Brian catches her before she could.

"What's wrong with her?" he asks.

"Dani?" I call her name, rushing to her side.

She groans and scrunches her face together. "It's okay. I just feel light headed," Dani says.

"What's going on?" Isaac asks.

"What did you do to her?" I ask, almost accusing him.

Isaac shrugs, "I didn't do anything to her. I don't know what's happening," Isaac says in a panic voice.

"Let her sit down," I say. Brian nods and helps her sit down on one of the seats. Dani still holds onto her head as she takes quick, sharp breaths. "Dani, what is happening?" I ask.

"My eyes are going spastic again," she replies.

I frown. "What do you mean by spastic?" I ask. This can't be normal. Something must be happening to her. I order Isaac and Brian to go get water. They both comply and they rush out of the room immediately.

I crouch in front of Dani so I am at her level. "You know," she breathes. "When so many things flashes in your eyes," she explains.

"What things? What do you see?" I ask.

Dani groans again. "Sometimes I see fire, I even see that girl that dragged us to the forest the other night," she says. She still remembers Annabeth? How? Isaac just wiped her memory. "Other times I see a man wearing all black," she states.

Isaac comes running back in with a bottle of water, "How is she?" he asks. I grab the water bottle from his hand open it for Dani to drink.

"She didn't lose that memory, she still remembers," I tell him.

Isaac frowns, "How is that possible? She's human," Isaac says. "My powers only don't work on Night Watchers, but should work on everyone else."

I pause. I look at Dani and frown. Only doesn't work on Night Watchers? It can't be, can it? "Dani, how long have you been having these weird dreams and eye attacks?" I ask.

Dani heaves, "I don't know. Maybe for a week or two?" she says.

"Did anything weird happened to you? Before you started to see these things?" I ask.

Dani shakes her head, "I don't think so. I suddenly faint the other day after feeling my heart hurting and my arm," Dani mentions. Is it possible that Dani is her? Can Dani actually be the one I have to be looking for? Is she Eve?