I roll my eyes, "Honestly, what do you want me to tell you? For the first couple of days we moved to Havenwood, I completely lost my memory. I don't remember what happened during that time and suddenly I wake up in the middle of a chapel past midnight to find out that I died? Then it doesn't get weirder there, I start to hear and speak to things that no one else can hear and I start thinking I've lost my mind. But no, I was not losing my mind because turns out I was born with this ability that only worked after I died that night and to find out that I am destined to be part of a group that also can see dead people," I rant. "Yeah, you totally would've believed me."

I breathe heavily. Oh dear, what did I just do? I look at Brian and Dani's reaction and notice the shock.

"You died?" Dani says with shock.

I groan, allowing my head to hit against the trunk of the tree. I close my eyes, I wished I died again. "Was that the night you came home in the middle of the night?" Brian asks.

I open my eyes and look at him. I remember that he knew I was out that night. He knew that I was not home the whole time. "Did you see anyone leave with me that night?" I ask suddenly, hoping that he has seen the creature or whatever it was that took me to the chapel. If he did see someone that was with me when I left, perhaps it is better that he found out.

"No, I only saw you sneak back in. You looked like a mess," Brian states.

I take that back; I wish Brian never followed me into the woods when I tried to save Dani from Annabeth. I wish Dani didn't see Annabeth in the first place.

"Wait, wait," Dani says. I sigh and look at her. "You died?" she repeats.

"I shouldn't have told you that," I mutter.

"How did you die? Why are you still alive? Are you a ghost?" Dani asks.

This is why I wanted to keep my mouth shut at the beginning. The less they know, the better. "No I am not a ghost, don't be ridiculous. Someone..." I sigh. I bite my tongue gently, thinking of another way out of this. "You want the answers, right?" I look at the two of them.

"Obviously. Why else do you think I would be here?" Brian retorts.

"Well, I can take you to someone who would be able to explain everything. He knows about this stuff more than I do," I say. I stand up and the two stand up as well.

"Who is this? Lucan?" Dani asks as we walk back into the school.

I abruptly cough, "What? No," I say.

"Lucan?" Brian says. "Lucan?" His voice raises slightly.

"Shut up, Brian."

"No wonder he talked to you. He wasn't interested in you, he just had to because you see ghosts like him. I knew something was up with that guy. He always gave me shivers," Brian says.

If only Annabeth wanted to eat Brian. Then life would have been so much better. "No, we are not seeing Lucan. Lucan has nothing to do with this," I half lie. We weren't going to see Lucan. We were going to see Isaac.

I couldn't hear Isaac anywhere. After thinking about all the places he could possibly be, I try to hear him again. I stop suddenly and the two crash into me.

"Why'd we stop?" Dani asks.

"I need you two to stay quiet for at least two minutes, please," I say.

Dani and Brian stays quiet as I concentrate to find Isaac's voice. I can his voice faintly. His voice seems to be echoing. I begin to walk and Dani and Brian follow behind. I follow the sound of the voice. I feel proud that I am getting the hang of my powers now. I am able to find the voice quicker than before. The training is actually working.