Change

>> Picture of Kurose Akira <<

"Achoo!" I sneeze making a noise that sounds like Pikachu. Somehow.

Instantly, heads look back my way with widen eyes as I just rub my nose before noticing their shocked stares.

"Is something wrong?" I ask narrowing my eyes at them as they just shake their head vigorously before facing back to the front.

Shrugging, I just look back down to my notebook creating another melody. But not for the boys. It's been days since our second performance, it went really well that we even had a party at the end. It also meant that it was the last time that we'll be working together since the project was over and I don't think the principal will be scheming anything anymore. Sighing, I wonder if I miss those days already. It was fun and everything but it had to come to an end. If I had stayed any longer with them, I would have changed. And I did when I was with them. I can't let my guard down anymore. Or else it'll be like back before.

Putting back my cold defenses up, I remember the past days that I've been avoiding the boys. But they haven't been avoiding me since they would always try to chase me as I run away. Like right now. Ignoring their stares as they look back at me, I try to concentrate on creating a song. That's when, the classroom door suddenly slams open surprising all the students inside. There, Saotome appears getting me to wonder why he's here and hope it does not involve me.

"Miss Melody!" his shout echos through the whole school as I just slam my head onto my desk.

My hopes never come do, do they?

"Saotome-san!" Ringo says in shock, "What brings you here?"

"I would like to talk with Miss Melody for a while." he says before instantly turning to my direction as I am now sitting up, "Please come with me!!"

Why can't he be like an regular principal where they'll just call you down from the announcement speakers? I shouldn't have expected much from him though. He always does random things. Sighing, I stand up before grabbing my bag heading over there. Exiting the class with the three boys' eyes look at me with concern, I reassure them with a small grim smile. When we were out of the halls, he begins to skip down it as I just walk behind him but not too far. I really wonder how he was born.

Seeing that we're not going to his office, I frown at this but continue to follow without asking questions. In a few minutes, we arrive outside of the school and begin walking to the entrance gate of this academy. There, I find a boy with red magenta hair and sparkling purple eyes standing at the gate with a long limousine behind him. My mouth drops from the sight of it.

Why is such a rich kid coming to this school?!

"Ah! Mister Akira!" Saotome greets getting the handsome boy's attention.

"Saotome-san. Thank you for helping me enroll to this school." the boy smiles a bit before bowing showing his gratitude.

"No problem! Anyways, to start your first day here! One of my trustworthy students will be showing you around. Miss Melody." the principal then looks over to me as I look at the newcomer.

Smiling a bit, I introduce myself adding a bow, "Hello. My name is Levntry Melody. Please call me Melody, I'm a second year. A pleasure to meet you."

The boy nods before smiling back a bit too, "Me too. I'm Kurose Akira. Just call me Akira."

Hiding my shock and panic inside my head, I just nod. THE Kurose Family?! They're the top 23 richest family in Japan. They specialize mainly in the acting section though, by being directors. So why is one of the sons here at this school despite all the other high-class academies?

"Anyways, Miss Melody will show you to your dorms first and then give you a tour around the campus. Also, she shall be showing you to your class if there is enough time left." Saotome explains as I am so confused.

He never told me what dorm house he is in or what class he even is.

"Now, I shall be going now! Take care!" Saotome shouts before a helicopter appears up int he air dropping a ladder.

Grabbing the ladder, Saotome laughs as he flies away causing quite a strong wind. Finding a paper floating with the wind, I grab it before sweat dropping.

Male Dorm #3 - Room 263

Classroom 1st Year - S Class

Sighing, I actually wonder how he plans all this ahead of time. Facing Akira, I find him having 2 large luggage including 2 bags. How much does he need? It seems like his butlers were going to carry them for him, making me frown.

"I'm sorry to inform you but outsiders that are not registered are not allowed." I interrupt getting them to look at me.

The butlers then look over to Akira wondering what they should do.

He just smiles before nodding, "It's fine. I'll be good. Go back to the house."

With a single nod, the butlers exit the area. Heading over to the luggage, I grab one of the suitcase including a duffel bag. Looking over to Akira, his eyes widen.

"It's fine if I carry my own belongings." he states.

"Don't worry. I'm your upperclassman, I should be helping you. Now come on. It might take a whole day to show you around the whole place." I chuckle as he just smiles and nods.

Heading over to the dorm area, he follows silently carrying the other set of his belongings.

-- Saotome's POV --

I give a smirk looking down from my office of these two figures heading down the school. The female was leading the male to their destination. It was the right choice to choose her. It seems like he's going to be right again about her. It's shocking how much she has changed since she was small. Unlike her naive and cheerful personality back then, she's become a dependable girl. I still do wonder what happened to make her change like this. Chuckling, I wonder how she'll change the world. She already started with those three boys in her class, caught the attention of two 3rd years and now this 1st year boy. Smirking, I can't wait to see the end.