'Dere' Types

>> Song Melody plays <<

Ah, the only day I love is only Saturday since I don't have to attend school. And if I did stay at school by hiding, the boys would still find me and kick me out. Yup, those guys kicked me out of my own dorm and the whole school. The reason, I have no idea. It seems like that they wanna practice their new song and not have my decision in it to see how well it will go for them. Shrugging, i just sit at the park bench silently with my legs crossed on top of the seat. My eyes watch as people pass by as I eat my ice cream. Ugh, having nothing to do it even more boring than staying at school.

Suddenly, my eyes get covered getting me to nearly jump before hearing a familiar voice, "Guess who?"

"Kotobuki-san?" I ask recognizing the member from QUARTET NIGHT.

"Didn't I say to just call me Reiji?" he asks as my eyes get back it's vision of the park.

Looking behind me, I find the members of QUARTET NIGHT standing there but in disguises which are quite hard to recognize.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask looking up at them.

"We have a break! It seemed like that we didn't have any jobs so we're going to walk around!" Reiji answers happily like always.

"After your continuous bickering." Ranmaru growls.

"True. None of us wanted to come." Ai agrees as Camus continues to keep quiet.

"Hey! Hey! We have to at least get out once and enjoy places!" Reiji pouts getting me to raise and eyebrow before standing.

"Well, have fun. I'll be heading off now." I get ready to leave before Reiji blocks me.

"Wait a moment! Melody, are you free right now? Let's go all hang out together." he chirps as I groan inside not wanting to do something so bothersome.

"I don't wanna, it's too troublesome." I sigh stepping aside to pass him but he continues to block me.

"Don't be like that! Now let's go!"

And with that, he grabs my hand and begin running getting me to stumble as I lazily follow him. Why did I get into this?

~~~~~

"Ah! Delicious!" Reiji loudly exclaims as the rest of us quietly sit at the table.

Reiji pats his belly after finishing his lunch, Ranmaru finished his too but he just kept quiet with his arms crossed, Ai is silently eating his jello while Camus is still quietly sipping his tea. Sweat-dropping from how different they are from Reiji, I wonder how they all became a group. Pushing that aside though, I just continue to eat my strawberry shaved ice.

"So, Melody, why did you join Saotome Academy?" Reiji suddenly starts speaking much to my dislike.

"It's none of your business." I reply taking another bite of my frozen snack.

"Ehh. You're so cruel, Melody!" he sulks as I just ignore him.

"Shut up. Don't barge into her business. She doesn't have to tell you if she doesn't want to." Ranmaru defends getting me to like him the most right now.

"To be truthful, I'm also curious. In my data for her, I couldn't find anything specific of her." Ai speaks getting the attention of the four boys.

"See! It's better if we get to learn our kouhai first before hanging out with them later!" Reiji smiles as I wish that I can just go back to my dorm and practice, "Also, AiAi doesn't have any info on her!"