Club Joining

>> Picture of Eric Natsume <<

>> Song Astrin, Sei and Yukio sings <<

Today's the day that we show what we got. Taking a deep breathe, I look at the stage the boys would be performing. A smile on my face as I find hundreds of chairs lined up in front of it. All for students, teachers and guests. My beating heart just can't wait as I can already vision them standing there.

"Ah! Melody!" A familiar voice shouts getting me to look back to find a familiar red hair boy with a few other colorful hair people behind him.

"Otoya-san." I reply facing them all as he rushes towards me, "And everyone else. What are you doing here?"

"We were invited to watch the performance today!" Otoya answers with a huge smile on his face.

"I can't wait for the performance! I really want to see how your music is like in the end, Melody-chan!" Nanami smiles getting me to lightly smile before nodding.

"Where are the others?" Cecil asks looking around.

"The boys are getting ready. They're doing one more practice." I answer.

"Are they nervous?" Tokiya asks with a smile getting me to lightly chuckle.

"Definitely. They wouldn't stop stuttering yesterday." I reply.

"It's not easy to not get nervous. We were all like that in the beginning." Masato smiles closing his eyes calmly.

"Are you sure they'll be fine?" Syo asks.

"No problem. They'll definitely be fine. They may have been nervous, but they're definitely excited." I reassure.

" I can't wait to see their performance!" Natsuki smiles clapping his hands together.

"You won't be disappointed." I state before finding a few people missing, "Where's QUARTET NIGHT?"

"They have a shoot right now but will make it in time to watch the show." Ren answers getting a nod from me before I suddenly feel a hug behind me.

Surprised by this along with the guests, I look back to find Takumi there. My blood drains from my face.

"Found you, Melody!" He states with a mischievous look on his face.

"Eh? Who's this?" Cecil asks tilting his head.

"Oh my. Aren't you guys STARISH? Nice to meet you! I'm Tenjo Takumi. I'm going to borrow Melody for a while right now. Bye bye!" My senior states getting me to widen my eyes hearing the last sentence as he begins running off.

"Hey! Release me!" I shout being kidnapped away.

"No can do! Someone needs to see you!" He smiles as I continue to struggle.

In just a minute, we arrive in front of a door which he opens and throws me in.

"Eric! I brought her!" Takumi reports getting me to rub my butt from the pain.

"Takumi, didn't I say that I'll get her myself? Please tell me you didn't force her to be here." A voice sighs.

"I have no idea what you mean!" My kidnapper chirps as I stand up and dust myself off.

Looking to who the unknown voice belongs to, I find a boy with beautiful blond hair and blue eyes. Just by looking at him, I instantly know who he is. The student council president of Saotome Academy. He sits behind the desk with loads of worksheets on it.

"I'm sorry about his behavior. I'm the Student Council President, Natsume Eric." The apologizes sighing in frustration.

"No, it's fine." I reply rubbing the back of my neck.