STARISH & QUARTET NIGHT?!

>> Piano Demo Melody plays <<

And of course I always had to jinx myself cause I have 0% luck.

As my eyes look in front of me with familiar shocked eyes look back, I stand there as my partners are trying not to faint. It seems like the boys and the girl I met before were STARISH themselves and their composer. Ah, so smart, Melody. Just so smart.

"Expected from Miss Melody. You're not even shocked or nervous in front the famous bands of the world!" Saotome laughs as I just fake laugh too.

"Yeah, I'm definitely not shocked or nervous. I just feel stupid." I mumble looking away down to the floor.

"Oh! Are these the kids that got first place in the auditions?" a boy with layered, shoulder-length, dark brown hair, with tufts a little longer and taupe-grey eyes ask.

"Eh? We got first place?" Astrin asks in complete shock as the others were also shocked.

Me, I was definitely shocked, but I just couldn't show it after my stupidity.

"That's right! You didn't know? We heard your guys' performance was amazing that you had a huge gap against the other participants.

"Melody, catch me." Astrin orders before falling onto me getting me to catch him.

"Fall on Sei. Why me?" I ask having some difficulty from keeping him up and not squashing me.

"He'll just let me fall." he answers.

"Not surprised with this weight of yours." I mumble but he clearly hears it as he stands up.

"Hey." he whines as I just shrug back.

"Can't blame me." I reply as he just pouts.

"You guys are funny!" the dark brown hair boy cheerfully laughs before Saotome joins in.

"As a prize! You're allowed to follow STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT for the whole day! You should be very attentive and learn a few points from them!" Saotome continues with his loud talking.

As the boys smile, I keep my poker face as I really don't wanna do this. I only did for these guys anyways.

"Ah! And Miss Melody," Saotome starts getting my attention, "I hear that you skipped class! I was truly hoping you wouldn't after the whole two weeks of you not skipping class. But seems like I was sadly mistaken."

I laugh nervously as I just look away from everyone's stares.

"So as punishment, please write another song for these boys and present it this week for the whole school!" he announces as everyone was shocked at this 'punishment'.

"Eh? Doesn't this punishment also involve us then?" Astrin asks.

"Well, if we get to present again. It allows us to have a higher chance of being idols later on." Sei states getting Astrin to have his sad eye twinkle happily.

"Wait, I got permission to skip though?!" I shout in shock at the betrayal.

"Not officially!" Saotome gives his famous laugh.

This is the first time in my whole life that I wanted to punch someone so bad.

Sighing, I walk up to Satome's desk and slam a small stack of papers from my school bag in front of him.

"Done." I say before turning away with a yawn.

"Eh??" people shout in shock as I find the hidden smile on Saotome's face.

"When did you—?" Sei asks in complete shock while looking over to me.

"Knowing that obnoxious principal, I predicted something like that would happen eventually." I answer loud enough for the man to hear himself.

"That's Melody for you." Yukio chuckles as Astrin takes the sheets and looks through them.

"Amazing! I can't wait to start!" he happily chirps.

"Judging by this, it must mean you've also already got the music?" Saotome asks smirks as I smirk back.

"That's correct." I reply.

"Melody! We're suppose to do things together!" Astrin whines.

"I'm the composer of the group. I should at least try to catch up and bring the best of your guys' abilities." I reason looking at the three shocked faces which slowly turn to nearly crying ones.

"Melody!" they jump on me as I was not ready for that making us all for down to the ground.

"Get off me, you lunatics!" I shout trying my best to get out of their tight grip.

I hear the others chuckle from this as they watch this scene unravel. Ugh, why was I ever paired with them. I actually wonder about that sometimes.

"Now we just have to make lyrics for it!" Yukio chirps as the other two nod energetically.

"Mister Saotome." Sei suddenly stands up before bowing, "Please postpone or cancel this event."

My eyes widen along with the rest of the two groups at his sudden request. That's when the other two boys look at each other and nod standing up along with their friend and bowing too.

"Please!" they both shout as I sit there on the ground still in shock.

Slowly, a smile rises on my lips as I cover my eyes smiling too much. Those idiots. Standing up, I dust myself off before looking over to Saotome. He look towards me. If he's expecting me to bow, hell no. And it's not like I need to, I know he'll be allowing it anyways. His smile widens as he uses his loud laugh.

"Fine. I'll postpone the event." And with that, he does one of his weird acts and disappears, "I hope you'll put on a good show!"

As silence then fills the whole room as the boys have now looked up. I close my eyes smiling at their courageous act. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea to be with them.

~~~~~

"Brings back memories, doesn't it?" Reiji asks laughing loudly as everyone was sitting at one of the tables in the cafeteria.

After the boys' stunt, it seems like STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT had free time the whole day because of us now. They introduced themselves to us as we did the same. It was awkward but also warm since most of the people were easy going ones. Well, most. I lean back on the chair as the others have an energetic conservation. I never really liked getting into them. Well, before I would. But now, I feel that I've changed too much.

"Um." I hear Nanami speak beside me catching my attention," Melody is the composer right? I hope that we can get along."

I softly smile a bit, "Sure thing."

"MelMel doesn't like interacting that much, do you?" Reiji suddenly asks as I look over to him.

"MelMel?" I ask along with my team members.

That's when Astrin suddenly drops to the ground in depression getting everyone's attention, "I haven't even given her a nickname yet. And someone before me just did."

I sweat drop from this along with the others before sighing, "It's not like I do not like to interact with others. I do, I'm just not in the mood for it right now. Too concentrated about our performance."

"It's in a week right. Do you think we'll have enough time to get everything ready?" Yukio asks worried.

"We can just work on the music for now. And come up with a simple dance. For costumes, I think wearing the school uniforms will be good enough." I suggest as the other three consider it before agreeing.

"True. Melody, do you have the demo right now?" Sei asks.

"No, but I do have the piano version for it." I reply taking out my MP3 from my school bag.

"Oh! Let's hear! Let's hear!" Reiji shouts.

Unplugging my headphones, I allow the music to fill the cafeteria. The cheerful soft melody fills the place as everyone's attention was towards the music. When it ends, silence was the only thing that could be heard.