Good Luck Charm

>> Audition Song <<

"Sei! Melody! We've come to see how you're doing!" Astrin barges in before jumping up in shock, "Whoa! Are you guys okay?"

Lying on the floor is both Sei and I as we pant heavily for air. None of us answer Astrin as we don't have the energy to. Sweat that was coming out of us is slowly turning into a pool.

"Seems like both of you worked hard." Yukio chuckles before raising up a bag, "We've bought refreshments."  

As they head towards us, we both sit up as they sit beside us. Yukio hands Sei a towel as he instantly begins to wipe his sweat. Instead of handing me a towel, he puts it on my head before drying my hair.

"I can do it by myself." I pant.

"Just let me do it. Astrin, give them the energy drinks." Yukio demands as Astrin opens the bag and hands us a water bottle.

Both of us chug it down before wiping our mouths. 

"So how did it go? Did you guys come up with a dance?" Astrin asks tilting his head.

This gets Sei and I to look at each other before smiling, "Yeah, we did."

"I wanna see! I wanna see!" Astrin chirps excitedly.

"Let them rest. They probably non-stop dance the whole time!" Yukio scowls but both Sei and I stand up before looking back at them.

"It's fine. We can do it." we both answer at the same time before taking our position. 

As the music starts again for I don't even know how many times we've played it, our bodies already know the dance to it. I pretend that I'm Astrin when it's his part and when it's Yukio's part, I pretend to be him. When the music finally ends, Sei and I pant heavily as we look up to the sky at our connected hands. Finally letting our arms down, we turn towards the two surprised boys.

"So what do you think?" Sei asks as I wipe my sweat again with my shirt.

Yukio smiles happily, "I can't wait to see the final of this."

We both smile back at him before noticing the energetic amber hair boy not talking. He's looking down as his hair covers his face.

"Astrin, what's wrong?" Yukio as we all head over to him.

Sniffles could be heard from him as we continue to wonder what's wrong with him until he suddenly jumps onto all of us. His arms wrap around us as he cries out.

"I love you guys!" he shouts as we fall to the ground.

"Idiot! Don't say that, the president could hear us. There's rumors that he cloned himself the same number as the students here so they can listen in on them." Yukio slaps Astrin's head.

He cloned himself? I know he's crazy but not this crazy. I hope.

"Anyways, let's teach them the dance as soon as possible so they can as much practice as they can." I speak standing up dusting off my shorts before smiling at them, "So we can win the prize and be on top."

They all look up at me before smiling and nodding. 

Looks like being absorbed into their happiness isn't so bad.

~~~~~

Biting the tip of my quite long nails, my feet top repeatedly on the floor as I wait for the boys to finish changing. Chattering can be heard from outside getting me to peek behind the curtains to find all the seats occupied by people mainly students.