Getting Adopted

Angels POV*

I was sitting on the orphanage bed. Sasha was clinging to my leg. I hate it when she does this ,but one of the children yelled at her and she was crying. I picked her up and set her on my lap. I wrapped her in a bear hug to soothe her.

"Ssshh, baby she didn't mean to yell at you."

"YES SHE DID!! I HATE HER!!!" Sasha yelled backed at me.

I kept on soothing her until our "caretaker" came in with Sophie and said someone was here to meet us. She gave us 20 minutes to look presentable. I helped Sasha get ready while Sophie got herself ready. I quickly got myself dressed.

I was dressed in a crop top with low waisted jeans and some sandals. You could see some of my belly but I didn't care. Sophie had a cute polka dot skirt with a dressy shirt on and some balliea flats. Sasha had a sun dress on and some sandals on. We looked like a family.

"GIRLS!!!" I heard the caretaker scream.

"Ok Sophie,Sasha be on your best behavior. We may have a chance to be adopted."

The girls both nodded and walked to the office with me. we sat down in the chairs that where in their but I noticed 5 extra chairs in their too. I got suspicious. After about 3 minutes the door opened and the caretaker walked in with 5 boys.

They sat in the other 5 chairs while the caretaker took her seat at the desk.

Nialls POV*

The three girls looked adorable except for the older one she looked kinda bad. The caretaker was talking to us but I wasn't listening to her though. I think zayn noticed cause he gave me a sharp smack to my thigh and gave me a look that said "pay attention or else!" I turned my attention to the caretaker.

Angels POV*

There was much talking and consulting I didn't listen until I heard these words come from the caretakers mouth.

"Do u want to adopt them."

I perked up and stared at the 5 boys.
The oldest looking one stood and said
"We would love to adopt these three adorable children!"

I stood up with a smile plastered on my face.

The caretaker stood up and shook his hand "Thank you Mr....."

"Malik, Zayn Malik." he said

"Thank you Mr.Malik."she said. She turned her attention to us. "Girls go get your stuff packed ,and Angel put on a more appropriate shirt!"

"Whatever!" I just waved her off. I picked up Sasha and took Sophie's hand and leed her to our room so we could get packed.

------------------------------------

I hope u like it:) pleases vote and comment ideas I would really appreciate it

Adopted by You! (A One Direction Spanking Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara