Your parents fight P2

You woke up to the bell ringing .

"Oliver come on ! I already had to go to that idiots house ! "

You sighed Papa already tried this for a week and you hated it. You still weren't over the fact that he called Oliver a slut.

You being of the female kind took it to offense and took your British fathers side. That didn't stop you from missing him though.

Allen already left the house a while ago to go back to his country and actually run it. Then there was Matt who's thinking of moving there permanently.

Sure your family was falling apart but you soon realized that you would have to stop being so dependent on all of them. You would have to stop being the scared little country and be stronger and tougher.

Maybe Luciano could help you , but then again your families were worst enemies and you already struggled with keeping your friendship with Kuro a secret.

You let out a frustrated sigh maybe you could make amends with the Axis Powers I mean you could always bring your blades.

You could always hide the blades were 2p Ukraine showed you. Kaytla was her name and she showed you things your rather to young to hear about. You still loved her though she was like the big sister you always wanted except sluttyer.

Maybe you could always ask her for help but she'll just bring up how her but is bigger than yours.

Your to young right now to decide whether you want to be independent. So you decided to just focus on the matter at hand, getting your parents back together.

But how ?

How would you do this?

Think !

Idea loading......

10%

20%

30%

40%

50%

60%

70%

80%

90%

99%

100%

You got it!!!!!!

"MATT! "

Your brother came rushing in your room holding his blood stained hockey stick.

"Where's the emergency?!"

He looked around to find you perfectly fine and unharmed in your room.

"What do you fucking want this time Maple?"

"Matt! I got the best idea ever and your gonna help me! And swear jar~"

You got your little swear jar out of nowhere and he shoved a few dollars in.

"Let's here what this so called plan is first."

You scribbled it on a piece of paper not taking any chances of anyone besides Matt finding out.

"Is this really your plan?"

You only nodded in response determination showing visibly in your big (y/e/c) eyes.

"Fine we'll do this," you only celebrated in response doing your little happy dance. "But well need,........"

So there you two sat for hours and hours talking about all the stuff you were going to need.

The next day you went and bought all this stuff with Oliver's swear jar money of course.

********************************************

Now the plan you put into place was going to be on a Monday so let us just focus on Oliver and Francis right now.

"Mmm what happened?"

Said the usually cheery Britain.

"Oliver what are you doing here?"

He looked over to find his husband next to him. Olivet soon lashed out at Francis punching him and pulling his hair.

After awhile of doing so he got tired and found a video camera in there with a huge purple cupcake.

Soon two figures appeared wearing nothing but cosplay. The big one disguised as Adrien and you as Levi from Attack on Titan.

"Hello you may be wondering why you are here in a trash can. Well you must get along and find the key ."

They both nodded in response not knowing what to do.

"It's inside that huge purple cupcake work together to find the lock and you'll be free."

Suddenly the trash can started moving and passed your school.

They both got along and shit the end cause Author-Chan is fucking tired

Nah jk here's what really happened .

When the trash can rolled by your school you just shrugged it off.

The fucking end bitch